Chapter 1: Meeting

Juvia's POV
"Your Majesty, you must get ready for your party at the ball this evening," My maid, Lucy said. "Ok, is my clothes and stuffs ready?" I asked. She nodded. "Yes, your majesty, everything is ready," She replied with a smile on her face. I go to my room and get dressed. After that, I go to my car and go to the ball.

Gray's POV
"Hey, Gray, your stuff's ready. You must attend that ball right?" My butler, Natsu says. I'm used to that rude way of him speaking to me. "Ok, get my car. I'll be ready in around 10 mins," I said. "Yes, sir," He replied. "Oh, and will Lyon attend?" I asked him. He raised his shoulder. "Dunno, maybe? Because he's your cousin, even though he's from a different kingdom," Natsu said, then leave. I sighed. I really hate that cousin of mine. I get dressed and go downstairs, to my car.

Nobody POV
Gray arrived at that ball a little late and he see his cousin, Lyon hitting on girls. "Lyon!" Gray greeted. "Oh, hi," Lyon answers. "Uh... Why are you here?" Gray asked again. "Of course it's because I'm invited, duh!" Lyon replied. "Who is this, Lyon-sama?" The girl that is with Lyon asks. "My stupid cousin," He said and the girl replied with a very stupid giggle. "Lyon-sama, I'm going to get a drink. Wait here OK?" The girl said again. "Sure, honey, anything for you," Lyon says with a goofy smile. Gray is getting sick and goes away.

Right from the moment Gray and Lyon is having a chit-chat, a beautiful blunette come to the ball. Lyon's eyes widened and rushed to the girl. "I'm Lyon Vastia at your service," Lyon says. The girl smiled. "Juvia Lockser, of the Lockser Kingdom," Juvia replied. "What a beautiful name you got there," Lyon says, flirting again. Gray saw that and just rolled his eyes.

Juvia's POV
I'm a little bit late while coming to the ball and suddenly this silver-haired boy come to me and introduced his name. Lyon Vastia. Me and Lyon chat for around 15 minutes and suddenly a raven-haired boy come to call Lyon. His name is... Gray if I'm not mistaken. While Lyon is buying a drink, he left me and Gray alone.

"Hi, are you somehow related to him?" I asked. "Yeah, he's my cousin," He said. He seems pretty cool, but ignorant. "Is he always like that?" I asked him, while seeing Lyon flirt with another girl in the bar. "Yeah, whenever he sees a pretty girl he always do that," He said, laughing. "Hey, by the way, I didn't get your name," He asks. "Oh, I'm Juvia Lockser, from Lockser Kingdom," I answered. "Wow, you're a princess, then?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, and you're Gray...?" I asked. I didn't get his surname. "Fullbuster, of the Fullbuster Kingdom," He answered. Wow, he's a prince. "Then... Can I call you Gray-sama?" I asked, blushing. He is cool and handsome... Maybe... Maybe... I like him... Ok, stop it, Juvia! "Sure you can. But, only if you want to," He said, smiling. Ahh, that smile... Oh no, I'm really in love. Suddenly, Lyon came.

"Gray, don't you dare talk to my girl here," Lyon says. Woah, woah, "my girl"? "She's not your girlfriend," Gray said bluntly. He's just so funny. "Ugh, whatever, just don't hit on her like that," Lyon says. "Lyon, I'm just talking to him. Nothing happens, OK?" I said, calming him down. Finally, I left.

Gray's POV
"Hey, do you really like that girl?" I asked him. "Huh? Who? Juvia?" He asked back. I nodded. "Well, I don't know. She's interesting, though," Lyon said. I agree. Yes, she is an interesting girl. Wait... What?! What am I thinking about? Ugh... I'm sure I've drink too much. "Gray... Can I tell you something?" Lyon asked. "Sure, what is it?" I replied. "That girl... Juvia... She's not just some girl... She is... Special," Lyon said. What? She's just a same girl like the others for me... Nothing special. It's just she's a bluenette and that's uncommon. Maybe that's why he said that she's special...

How's that? I hope it's good. Well... Sorry for wrong spellings and else.

Love you all my readers!! 😗