Chapter 3: NaLu

Juvia's POV
Now I'm in my palace, doing nothing. God, I'm so bored! "Aaahh! Juvia need friends! Juvia knows that Juvia got everything Juvia needs and want but Juvia still feel bored, and Juvia need more friends!" I whined.

"Juvia," Bora-kun said while holding my hand. "Juvia, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I squealed happily and immediately answers yes. "Juvia will gladly be your girlfriend," I answer.

What the hell am I thinking about right now? Bora has a new girlfriend now! Stop thinking about him, Juvia!

"Juvia, it's been a long time since we're together, and I don't like your way talking in third person. Come back and talk to me when you've lost your habit," Bora-kun says. "But Bora-kun! It's Juvia's habit and it'll be hard," I complained. "Then, let's break up," He said calmly. "But Bora-" He cut off my sentence. "Shush. No buts. Now we're officially not together," He said, as tears are going down on my cheek.

Now it has been 3 months since that happen. I have to move on from Bora-kun. Yes, Juvia is not the type who keeps being sad for 3 months! Juvia is an optimistic person!

Then my maid, Levy knock the door. "Juvia-sama! You have a visitor," She said. "Who is it?" I asked from my room. "I don't know, he called himself Lyon Vastia," Levy said again. Lyon? Maybe he can accompany me because I'm bored. "Oh, Juvia-sama! He also brings his cousin, a raven-haired boy," Levy says again. "Ask them to come in," I said. I feel excited since Gray-sama is also here.

I put on my royal dress and walks out of my bedroom. I go to the main hall. Soon, Lyon and Gray are there. "Wow, Juvia-chan this is a big palace you got here," Lyon said. I smiled. "Thank you Lyon. Juvia is sure your kingdom is a lot bigger than this. Oh, do you guys want to have lunch here?" I ask. "Oh, sure, why not?" Lyon said. I ask my maid, Lucy to ask the chef cook lunch for the three- no, four, because there is a pink-salmon haired guy too.

"Who is that?" I pointed to the pink-salmon haired boy. "Oh, he's my butler. I bring him over. I will send him home if you don't like him," Gray said uncomfort-ably. "No, no, it's fine. Let him be here. He can have lunch with us. Natsu-san, do you want?" I offered him. "I would love to!" He said with a loud voice. I chuckled. "Then, why don't we wait in the dining room?" I said, then brings them to the dining room. We waited there at the dining room and talked lightly.

Gray's POV
She is really a welcoming us and my butler, Natsu is being rude before. Darn him. "Juvia, you got a nice place," I complimented her house. "Hehe, thank you Gray-sama," She said, chuckling. Most of the time, Lyon was flirting with Juvia, and I don't care. Juvia keeps talking in third person, but I don't care either. Natsu has been teasing me the whole hour. "Gray, your girlfriend is a really welcoming host," He teased. "She is not my girlfriend, and stop teasing me," I glared at him.

Then, he began to tease Juvia. "Juvia-san, I think it's very nice of you to invite me eating lunch with you. You know, I'm just a bulter..," He said. He soon gets trailed off by Juvia. "Is it important? Whether you're a butler or a maid? We're all humans, Natsu," She said, smiling. Wow, she is so kind. "I know, and I'm honored, Juvia-san. You're such a welcoming host. Not like this ice prick over here," He says.

"Ice prick? Why is Natsu calling Gray-sama that way?" She asks. "Well, we're best friends, so we-" I immediately cut off his sentence. "Best friends? No. Juvia, he is just my childhood friend. Not more than that," I explained. "That means Gray-sama and Natsu is best friend," She giggled. "NO!" I immediately shouted. "Why? You both are best frienemy it means you both are still best friends," Princess Juvia said again. She is very nice.

Juvia's POV
Right when Lucy stepped into the room to serve our food, I saw Natsu winked to Lucy. I look at her, to see what kind of expression she is making. She was blushing! I saw it. I ship both Natsu and Lucy, so I guess I will invite her for eating lunch with us. "Lucy, come eat with us," I said. "What? But princess, I don't think..," I cut off her sentence. "Shh... Do what Juvia orders you to do. I order you to eat with me," I said, and she smiled. "Sure, princess, anything you want," She said, honored. She looks very happy. Well, I guess it's because she has the chance to eat with Natsu.

"Hey, you guys love to fight?" I asked. "Hell, yeah! Why?" Lyon answered and asks back. "Well, I have a training room for fight here, and I guess you both will like it," I said to them. They look happy. "Natsu, you wanna fight with Gray-sama?" I asked him. "But princess, I..," He stopped. "Well, if you let us, then maybe we could," He said. "Of course I will let you. I have a personal trainer there, and Juvia thinks you will like her," I said.

After lunch, I guide them to the training room. I ask them to follow Lucy. I'm going to show them Erza, and how fierce she is. "Uh, Erza, we got some guests here," I greeted her. She is training when we get there. "Oh, princess, are you going to train?" She asks me. "No... At least not with this royal dress. Well, them both want to fight, and I guess it's better if they fight here," I said. "I'm going to change to my training suit," I said to her.

Wow guys, you won't believe how long this chapter is. It's got... 1010 words.

And if the title said NaLu, I'm sorry if there is not much NaLus. I promise I will add NaLu moments at the next chapter