Together Forever *End*

His eyes ease open, looking at your face sleepily. A smile comes to his lips, kissing your cheek softly before carefully untangling himself from you, and getting out of bed. He rubs his neck with a yawn. Getting dressed and checking his phone. He freezes, eyes widening before he shifts, looking between you and the phone. "No... I don't want to wake her..." He murmurs, you looked to peaceful. He kisses your temple before hurrying out.

A little while later, you wake up reaching out an arm to wrap around Sabo, but your hand just meets the sheets. A small whine leaves your lips as you open your eyes finding the bed empty where he had been the night before. You sit up with a yawn, stretching and looking around your room with a small frown. "Wonder where he went?" Getting out of bed, you peek out of your room, finding it dark, but the smell of coffee lingering in the hallway. A soft sigh leaves your lips as you close your door, going back to your bed and grabbing your phone to type out a quick message to Sabo.

'You leave?'

'Yeah! Sorry! I got an important text this morning and had to go. How did you sleep?' He replies after a few minutes. You smile a little at your phone.

'Great. What about you?' Setting your phone on your bed, you go to your closet grabbing a set of clothes to change into.

'I slept great! You're so cute when you're asleep!' He responds when you grab your phone again. Giggling, you go to the kitchen typing out another quick message.

'Is that right? I'll have to catch you sleeping sometime to get you back. I bet you're adorable.'You make a cup of coffee and some toast, sitting down at the kitchen table with a sigh. This week was going by fast. The museum you worked at had decided to do a few renovations and would be closed for another few days, leaving you without anything to do for the remainder of the week.

'Heh... I wanted to bring you along but I couldn't bring myself to wake you... What do you wanna do today?'

"Morning." Nami hugs you sleepily.

"Morning." You smile at Nami. "How'd you sleep?"

'I don't know, I'm sure I will find something to do. Hmmm...where did you end up going?' You type out, setting your phone down on the table.

"Mmm good but I still want to sleep." She breathes getting herself a cup of coffee.

"Morning ladies, I got breakfast," Robin says, coming in with some bags. Your phone vibrates soon after.

"What did you get?" You ask as she sets the bags down on the table. Picking up your phone you glance down at the message it.

"Breakfast sandwiches, and doughnuts." She answers.

"Yesss." Nami breathes.

'Went to go see someone.' Sabo texts back.

'Oh okay.' You reply to him, frowning at how cryptic he was being. Grabbing a donut you smile at Robin.

"I'm gunna get fat. I already had toast." You tell her, biting into the donut and humming happily.

"Then we'll go for a run." Robin decides.

"Go see some mages?" Nami nudges you. You giggle, nodding.

"A run sounds good."

"Alright," Robin giggles as you all eat together.

"I'm surprised your boyfriend didn't make us breakfast" Nami teases.

"He left before I woke up this morning." You hum, looking over at your friend. "Said he got an important text and went to meet with someone."