Chapter 28: Temptation

Anthony, Tue Feb 10th 2015

This holiday is a nightmare. I haven't smoked a cigarette since last Saturday before going to the club, and this is the only thing I can think about right now. Another huge wave of need crashes against me like a tsunami. God! When will those stop? For the umpteenth time, I take deep breaths while I begin to count backwards from 100 to 0. This doesn't do the trick this time, and I begin to touch the collar around my neck, trying to remember the man I am doing this for. The need starts to recede bit by bit while I focus on the memories of last Saturday.

Again, we arrived early at the club so I could spend some time with Zach. I hadn't spoken to him since the Saturday before and my Master's slip on my drinking habits so this was long overdue! We talked a lot about my addiction, how I used to be unable to sleep without getting drunk, how my Master surprised me in my flat one night, finding me completely intoxicated and how he is helping me to get over it. Zach congratulated me on not getting myself drunk again since that night. It's true that when I realized I only had three sips of beer on that time I had insomnia – and was punished for it – or one glass of champagne when we celebrated my acceptance at becoming his submissive, I couldn't help but feel a bit proud of myself.

This hasn't been an easy road though. Even if we had sex pretty much every evening the week before, and I stopped counting the blowjobs a while ago, I have still had trouble falling asleep a few times. But the advice of Aiden's mother worked pretty well each of those nights, and after half an hour imagining my Master encouraging me, snuggled against his chest, I managed to doze off.

We also talked a bit about my appointment with Zach's mother-in-law. My crazy friend absolutely loves her and he assured me I could trust her, explaining to me how she helped him when he desperately needed it. Time flew by really quickly and we were soon having dinner with my Master and his intimidating friends, joined by Keith who was apparently invited by Master Williams. I still feel a bit self-conscious around him but he really seems like a nice guy, so I made my best efforts to socialize. Of course, I could count on Zach to ease up the atmosphere.

We went to the Subs' room together, Keith exclaiming how happy he was that Master William finally asked him to be his Sub for the night.

"He didn't dare asking before because he was afraid to piss off your Master, Tiger," Zach whispered to me, as we went to one of the shower stalls, Keith taking another one to prep on his own.

"Wait! I thought my Master and Keith hadn't been together for the last six months!" I replied, trying to keep a low voice.

"They weren't, but someone still had strong feelings and was a tad possessive. That is, until a certain tiger made his way to his heart of course!"

"Oh shut up!" I answered, blushing. I still have trouble believing such a sex God is interested in me, and I keep thinking he is going to dump me at some point.

"Let's look at the clues. He proposed you an unlimited contract two weeks after meeting you, is always looking at you like you're the most beautiful thing in the world, has sex with you several times a day, and doesn't even want to share you with Daddy and me!" he added the last part pouting. "I can see why you feel so unwanted!"

"He hasn't collared me though," I countered.

"And it won't be long you'll see! I'll just be right again. As usual." I didn't even try to argue with him as we finished our preparation and went back to the lockers to dress.

"Can I speak to you for a minute?" Keith asked when we were ready. Zach took his cue and went to speak with the group of troublemakers I had been introduced to last week. "I'm sorry to bother you like this," Keith started in a low voice. "I just wanted to tell you one thing in private. Master Ethan is a wonderful person and I literally owe him my life, but he can be quite strict and demanding. When I was with him, I never dared to tell him when his dominance was too much for fear he would just leave me but in the end, it destroyed our relationship and I ended up really hurting him. I'm sorry if this is totally inappropriate, but I don't want you to do the same mistake, since you seem to care a lot for each other."