How you met

Cameron:

You met on your morning jog. You listened to music, not paying attention to others. You're relaxed, closed eyes, and then crashed into someone. You opened your eyes, immediately seeing a tall man with bright red hair.

"I'm sorry", you say, and a blush appears on your cheeks.

"All is well" replies the guy, "do You mind if I join you?"

Ian:

You met in high school. It was your first day and you already had problems with local "popular" girls, who immediately took a dislike to you. After the second lesson, they waited outside of class, and then pinned to the wall, clearly intending to strike. But apparently, luck was on your side.

"Hey, you!" Yells some guy. The girls immediately turned in his direction and you could see a pretty cute guy, "leave her alone, if you do not want problems"

The girls just giggled and walked away, saying "we'll meet again". But this is you never cared. Now, all your focus has shifted to this guy

Jerome:

(This meeting occurred two years before Jerome killed his mother)

You met him when the circus came to Your town. You always don't loved the circus, so when parents ask you to go with them, you decided to get out of the tent. When you reached the trailers, you hear strange sounds. Finding the source of the sound, you saw a boy of about sixteen years. Coming closer, You will notice that he tries to stop the blood flowing from his nose.

"What happened?" You asked, scaring the guy.

"It's none of your business" jeer replied ginger.

You smiled and sit next to him on the ground.

"Maybe. I'm Y/N," you say, forcing a guy to smile.

"And I'm Jerome" the guy responds, again throwing back his head in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"Let me help," you say, pulling from his pocket a handkerchief.

Mason:

You met when you came to the Academy from another school. You were a dhampir-novice, so you need extra training to catch up with their classmates. The next day after your arrival, you were training one of the best students.

"Hi, Y/N. My name is Mason. I will be your coach over the next two months."

Asher:

You have been familiar from childhood. You live in one commune, your homes was in the neighborhood. In fact, you introduced your family. They were never against your communication.

Jeff:

You met in a bookstore in the Mall. Did you notice how he was reading some book, and then looked around, put it under a jacket.

"Parents never told you that stealing is not good?", Humorous tone asked You, obviously scaring the boy.

"And you think that knowledge and pleasure from reading the book have to be so expensive?" Smiling, asked the guy in response.

Adam:

This day was the first day at a new school. You see that redhead guy this morning when he ran. To be honest, you are interested in it. Not everyone can have such bright hair and freckles. And then, when you come to your first class, you know that it will be one of your regular classmates. Thus, Adam was instructed to show you the school and explain the rules. In response, the young man just smiled at you.