Meeting the parents.

Cameron:

You decided to introduce him to your parents on your birthday. You're both very worried, so all the way you were holding hands. But when you were in your parents ' house, both completely forgot about the excitement. Parents were happy to see You and Cameron. In addition, they were not opposed to your relationship, despite the fact that Cameron is an actor.

Ian:

He met with your parents spontaneously. You invited Ian to his home, while parents were not home. Nothing vulgar, just watched the movie cuddling. Unexpectedly for you, the door to the apartment opened and your parents went in the house. Perhaps it was an unexpected situation for all. But, having no choice, you had to tell about his relationship with Gallagher. At first time your parents were against your relationship because of his family, but after some time, Ian convinced them that will not give you offense.

Jerome:

Jerome became acquainted with your parents when you brought him to his home to heal his wounds. When you realize that at home you're not alone, it was too late. Your parents demanded an explanation. They wanted to know who this man is and why he's beaten. You asked Jerome to go to his room, and with tears in his eyes told his parents about your relationship with Valeska and his mother, who constantly beats him. After this story, your parents said that against your relationship. So the next day you ran away from home and ran to Jerome in the circus.

Mason:

You introduced him to your parents over winter break. Mason didn't want to come home for the holidays, especially if no one saw this coming, so he offered to introduce him to your parents. You said you're coming home not one, and the excitement filled your mind. You were right to worry. Your parents were against your relationship with Dampier, they wanted you to have a relationship with Moroi. Annoyed, you immediately came back with Mason to the Academy.

Asher:

You were satisfied that the parents knew both of you. You and Asher couldn't tell parents about your relationship. You would be immediately delete. Because of this, you have to keep quiet, secluded and only occasionally giving vent to emotions.

Jeff:

He really wanted to meet your parents, despite the fact that you doesn't want it. You know that parents have too high standards for the guy they would like to see. You know that they don't like Jeff. Therefore, after explaining the whole situation to him, you still took him to your parents. And you were right. They were unhappy with the fact that you have brought a boy who was deeply interested in literature. After this night you decided to break ties with your parents, you knew that now they will find you a groom, where you are forced to get married.

Adam:

It was pretty funny. Adam was walking home after a walk, which somehow McCormick was afraid to call date. Have you stood on the threshold, when Adam pulled you to him, wrapping her arms around your waist and covering your lips with his own. You smiled and deepened the kiss, wrapping arms around his neck. Opened a second door, it was opened by your father. Well, Adam had to stay for dinner.