5. "I don't like your music" (Cameron)

A/n: Don't know what to call it and don't know how bad it went. Just wanted to write something funny, something nice, but it came out as always - nothing.

"Don't lie to me!" You screamed, jokingly striking redhead in the shoulder, "You like my music"

Monaghan just laughed again, grabbing your arm in an attempt to prevent another blow. Grabbing you by the wrist, boy, despite your resistance, easily wrapped your arm behind your back, and then drew near, and hugged you. You grin, put your head on guy's shoulder, immediately feeling the scent of his Cologne.

"Hugs won't save you from my wrath" Theatre threatened you, ceasing to resist.

"And I think that on the contrary," Grinned the guy, "No, I don't like your music. It's nice but too aggressive for me," Shrugged Cameron.

"Rock is not aggressive" you Muttered.
Cameron, cruelly clicked his tongue, lost you, again glancing at the view, which opened on the roof.

"Perhaps," Frowned Monahan, "In that case, I can also threaten you, because you don't like my music," he Grinned, again looking at you.

"No, you can't threaten me", childish smiled you.

"Why?" Taking your game, ask Cam, so did smiling in response.

"Because you Cameron, my boyfriend and you love me," you Smiled, once again putting your head on guy's shoulder, "As I love you," you whispered.

Cameron, smiling gently, wrapped his arm around your waist, holding you even closer.

"Yes, I love you," Whispered the boy in reply, "And I'm glad that I'm your boyfriend" he pursed his lips.

You encircled your arms around the torso of a guy, clung to him even closer, although it seemed that it was impossible. Covering eyes, you thanked lucky stars that now you're sitting on the roof of a condominium Los-Angeles that now you hold this guy, by status, your fiance, and that now you're happy.