Kissing the flash

After dinner tony offered the guest bedroom to peter if he was gonna live there then he might as well sleep here to get comfortable.
Peter was on the queen size bed snuggled in the blankets talking to berry.

"How's the homework peter?"
"It's good I got some done",of course peter was lying,and berry knew him to well to know it.
"Stop lying peter,why don't I flash over there",peter chuckled closing his eyes looking at the bright screen seeing that the time was only 8:34 "yeah sure but don't be loud,I'm at Tonys","I'm on my way",when peter said bye and hung up berry was right in front of him smiling in his superhero uniform.

"What's with the uniform flash",flash chuckled smiling "I said I was going to help a mission with arrow"peter smiled with a giggle "isn't your little talking piece on though","I disabled it for now"peter sat up against the headboard.

"Where's the homework",peter pointed to the desk by his bed "just sit by me,can't you change"peter asked berry nodded and got cloths on putting his uniform on the end of the bed.
Berry sat by peter getting comfy by him "he's treating you well"berry said peter chuckled as he got his homework "yeah,I like it here",berry nodded he looked at the homework "hmm,okay let's see".

1 hour later-

Peter yawned berry and him have been studying,"I'm tired",peter mumbled laying down on his pillow berry was about to get up but peter grabbed him "stay with me,it's dangerous",berry nodded laying down fully sighing as he absorbed the warmth.

"It's warm but your cold",berry said quietly to peter looking at him "I know,sorry",berry chuckled "let me warm you",peter nodded he but his lip feeling berry wrap his arms around him getting closer.
"Hmm"peter hummed he could feel berry hot breath on his mouth berry leaned in closer to his lips just inches apart berry smirked as he slowly leaned In breaking the space in between them kissing peter,peter deepened the kiss their tongues playing and fighting berry dominating him,peter moaned in the kiss biting berrys bottom lip.

Berrys hand adventured down peters body grouping his groin,peter broke the kiss looking down he bit his lip a small groan escaping him.
"Go to sleep",berry chuckled out as he  pulled his hand away peter blushed "your a jerk",peter mumbled.

Tomorrow-

Tony woke up Steve just got out the shower drying his hair "showers all yours","okay,can you go wake peter up,we have to go get his stuff from his old house"Steve nodded getting dressed real quick.

Peter/berry p.o.v-

"Morning peter",berry quietly said peter yawned "hmm,morning berry",berry got up but was pushed down by peter getting on top of him,"before you go,can you finish my homework I have school today",peter smiled like a child with puppy eyes "pwease",berry roles his eyes with a smile looking at his paper and quickly finishing it with his flash moves.

"Your the best berry",peter said "since I did that,I get a prize come here",berry grabbed peters face pulling him in a kiss peter held himself up by his arms "hmm",peter broke the kiss once again a string of saliva connected.

"I'll see you later",berry said flipping them over and jumping off "I'm looking forward,flash",berry winked and left before Steve could enter the room.

"Oh hey Steve","already awake I see,well get ready we need to get your stuff,your officially our son",peter smiled "I'll be out"Steve nodded and shut the door.

Peter got ready putting on a plaid red shirt and a black trench coat with brown skinny jeans with his backpack that had his school stuff and his spiderman outfit.
Peter exited his room going the the kitchen he saw Steve cooking some eggs.

"Morning",Steve said flipping the eggs peter sat on the chair at the bar "good morning cap",Steve turned around putting eggs,bacon and some watermelon on a plate putting in front of peter.
"Did you sleep okay last night",peter nodded a yes as he stuffed his face with the delicious food "hungry I see","yeah,last night was really good made me even more hungry",peter smirked as he heard tony walk in.

"Morning you two,are you bonding",tony smiled at peter sitting by him Steve put a plate in front of tony with the same food at peter.

"Enjoy your food you two,I gotta go check in with S.H.I.L.D","okay,see you later"tony said giving Steve a small kiss on his lips.
"Bye peter","bye Steve!",peter went back to eating "in a hurry to get to school today",tony asked as he are his food his brow lifted up in questioning "I might be late I usually walk with Liza cause school is pretty close but I'm gonna take the bus or just swing there",tony stoped eating.

"Who's Liza,wait inst she the one with that villain god I forget his name",he asked "oh yeah she was just a good friend of mine,she lived close by me","you like her?",tony asked instantly peter blushed covering his mouth "well,look at what we have here,peter is crushing on his best friend","be quiet,I'm over her really"tony chuckled "really,I'd like to know the person your crushing over",tony smiled waiting for him to respond "w-why","so when I'm driving you to school I can embarrass you",peter blushed trying to jump out and get away.

Tony grabbed peter by the collar "not to fast I'm taking you before I leave to S.H.E.I.L.D",peter groaned trying to get away still "noooo,c'mon tony,he doesn't go to my school!",tony stopped he burst out in laughter.

"How convenient,how long have you liked him",peter blushed "c-can you just drive me to school",tony smiled putting his arm around peter walking him to his car "works everytime","what works",tony was silent but only responded with,"nothing sport".