Calm,busy and-

Peter couldn't imagine a better morning than this one.

He was just sleeping so peaceful it was so quiet the light was bright but didn't bother peter,when he heard the soundless footsteps of T'challa his Spidey sense kicked in he opened his eyes just a bit feeling a presence near him,and it was very surprising,very weird.
T'challa was in nothing but his underwear,underwear that didn't help his coverage at all but something happened something that made him laugh,his mom came in.

The door just opened a bit and T'challa yelled from his place "busy!","T'challa it is yo motha",the door opened more so she could peak in T'challa races to the door "motha!",he slammed the door shut "open this door now son,I wan to meet tha new guest",T'challa groaned "he is busy motha,you can't just walk in here I am a grown man",his mother laughed "you have an hour",peter chuckled in the covers.

"You think this is funny",peter laughed louder "I'm sorry your reaction was priceless",T'challa smirked "good mornin peta glad you had a good wake up call but now you must get ready,my mother tends to see you today",peters heart dropped his mother,why him.

1 hr later-

Peter sat in the throne room where T'challa was speaking with a he said 'the important people',lucky he didn't need to sit alone he had his mother with him.

"I heard so much about you peta,bet interesting things","Uh thanks mrs Uh-","please call me Ramonda",peter nodded "okay well uh it's nice to meet you he doesn't y'all much about wakanda,I don't know why it's a wonderful place",Ramonda smile "I'm glad you like it peta, so what has my son told you so fa about wakanda",peter thought for a while.

"Everything,the back story,the people,the materials,his family",Ramonda smiled "I'm glad he shared to you dhat,not much listen to our story,I'm glad your here,now I want to know about you",peter swallowed.

"I'm well I just turned 16,my parents died long ago so I've been living with my aunt may,Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopted me,I go to high school my best friend is ned,I love technology it's basically my passion-",Ramonda stoped him "you do not mention your powers,why",peter shrugged "I just didn't think it was important you wanted to know about me so I'm just saying stuff,sorry",Ramonda smiled "don't be peta,you are fine you will be a good match for my son",peter got confused,match what did she mean.

"Uh-",peter was about to say something but t'Challa interrupted their long talk "young peta are you ready to go to the great mountain",peter nodded "it was nice meeting you mrs Ramonda",Ramonda smiled "and you too peta have fun".

Great mountain-

"What did my motha y'all about",T'challa asked peter looked down at the path to the great mountain "she just was wondering about my past,and what you told me and showed me",T'challa nodded looking at peter he looked stressed "what is wrong young peta you look stressed",as they stepped on the elevator to the great mountain peter looked at t'challa.

"It's nothing",he said T'challa was determined "peta-",an easy break "she said something about,me being your mate",T'challa looked away he sighed as they reached the top T'challa guided peter to the edge and sat down on the ground their legs dangling,"my to be wife left,Okoye Eva since I've been searching foreva to find anotha queen for the kingdom",peter watched the brow of Wakanda as T'challa spoke.

"Without a queen the kingdom will be lost soon enough,and I will be rematched for the throne,The match is close I have three years til i matched once again",peter twisted his thumbs "until I met you-",peter looked at T'challa "me","yes peta you remind me so much of okoye,so much of the people that I lost and miss very dearly",peter swallowed hard was this really happening.

"You jast turned sixteen I know you are confused why I Even asked you here but I wanted chu to learn about me,about wakanda because I want to m-",Peter felt his spider sense rapidly go he turned his head but his breath stoped his vision was blurred his body became limp he lifted his arm it felt weighted down he felt his neck that stung pulling something out,a dart he looked at T'challa who was shocked grabbed him peters body was in shock,he felt electric shocks run through his body,what is this what's going on why couldn't he notice this faster than usual,what was going on.