Hickey trouble

Peter sat with Steve and tony in the living room talking about what's been going on and of course,peter kept quiet.
"That berry kid hasn't showed up lately",peter rubbed his neck "oh,uh that's okay,probably busy",tony nodded "well that most important thing is that your back","yeah",peter looked at Steve "so uh,how's the avengers","they are doing good,they have been searching loki for a while and you",Steve said.

"Now that I think of it,don't you know where he's hiding","no I don't",tony nodded he was disappointed but was just glad peter was home,"you look pretty good","oh yeah I took a shower got dressed","with who's stuff",peter hesitated.

"Ngh uh,l-loki provided some stuff for me","unusual",Steve muttered he looked at the clothes pulling them getting a glimps of one of peters hickeys from yesterday,'dammit loki I'm gonna kill you',peter thought Steve looked at peter but didn't say anything and only smiled "are you eating there","I haven't felt hungry",Steve and tony groaned,Steve got up "your gonna eat",peter opened his mouth but closed it he nodded and watched as Steve went to the kitchen.

"Peter what's really been going on you seem to calm,you seem treated well,and not hurt",peter looked to the floor shuffling alittle "I uh,I don't know what's going on with him,he's nice,he hasn't hurt me in any way that would really hurt me-act-"peter was about to talk about yesterday forgetting that tony was there he stopped himself "wait nope really no worries",peter smiled at tony with a chuckle it was hard for tony to believe peter,specially for him being at lokis for a while he would expect peter to come gone crying and hurt.

"Don't lie to me","I-I'm not why would I",tony rubbed his eyes "okay,why don't you get new cloths on,get comfy in your own stuff",peter nodded and got up he walked but once he knew they couldn't see him he jogged to his room once he got there he shut the door making a loud sound.

"what am I gonna do",peter ran his fingers through his hair he glanced over to his closet and looked through he first changed his black pants to some regular blue pants,it was hot enough he wasn't gonna walk around with black pants on.
Peter took his shirt off scanning through the shirts he looked at his body noticing the hickeys he yelped,to loud to be a yelp it was more like a scream.

"Oh my god,I didn't know he put so much oh it's everywhere!",peter turned around looking in a mirror in his bathroom,"oh what the heck how did he do that!",peter started walking back in forth his cloths would show the hickeys,he doesn't have any turtle necks nor did he have anything to not how his hickeys when he streatched.

"On my god everywhere",peter looked down seeing one by his V line "oh wow,I like that o-wait shut up!",a nock came from the door "hey Pete you okay","uh yes I'm fine,do you know where my jackets are",peter went to the door  cracking it open to see tony.

"I'm not letting you have a jacket it's too hot",tony said "oh okay,I'll be a while","peter what's going on open the door fully","ngh I'm naked","no your not I see your pants",peter looked down he smirked at tony,tony rolled his eyes and pushed the door open "what's going on wi-",tony stared at peter seeing that he was in bed hiding under the covers.

"I'm feeling tired ya know",tony stared at peter,peter gulped feeling his eyes dig through his own soul,peter wanted to die.

"Get out from there",peter closed his eyes "I'm sleeping I can't hear you",peter made fake sounds of him snoring "peter get out from there",Pete opened one eye looking at tony he scooted out the bed "okay",peter said quietly he got up exposing his shirtless body,which was full of hickeys.

"What are those,are those bruises",peter was quiet "peter,what are those,hickeys",peter blushed tony knew he was right as peter looked away.

"What's loki doing to you","n-nothing he's not hurting me","how am I suppose to know that",tony asked he soon remembered the video "did he fuck you",peter didn't answer "he did didn't he,god I'll kill him!",,tony stormed out the room "wait no stop!",tony ignored him.

"Steve what are you doing","cooking","well dinners off,we are going to find loki","why?","he had sex with peter","are you playing jokes","I don't play jokes go look at him",peter sighed as he heard a click and footsteps walking toward his room.

"Peter,why didn't you tell us",Steve said he walked to peter looking at the multiple of hickeys "because it wasn't a big deal","yes it is,peter your 15,it isn't right",tony said peter sat on his bed "don't hurt him",peter said he buried his face in his hands "why",Steve asked "I-I made a mistake,I made multiple when I was there","what are you talking about",tony asked peter looked at tony.

"I said I would,obey him,if I didn't he was gonna hurt you guys berry and possibly me",tony lost his words for once staring at peter who looked devistated.

"You guys need to listen,please for once he's not hurting me,he's treating me well,and he's gonna let me go","but your already here",peter sighed "it's a visit",tony clenched his fist "im going back with him,I have too","how can you talk to us"Steve asked peter showed them his watch.

"I made it there,it's a watch,Fin can you put a hologram of lokis place","yes sir",soon a hologram of his place showed "its,clean nice,I have my own room","you made it",tony asked raising a brow peter nodded tony smiled "that's my boy".