37%

this is not the chapter i wanted but hey i finally updated so. also i kind of cried while writing this like its not even that good/sad but i love tracob so much.

-cas

LISTEN TO FOR A LONG TIME BY MIKE SEMPERT OR HEART BY SLEEPING AT LAST WHILE READING THIS PLEASE

troye and jacob lay peacefully in their bed. its late. outside, the world is silent except for the faint sound of a siren and the beating of hearts. the room is dark but light shadows cast over both of their faces. the walls are black. the bed is a mess. clothes scattered, sheets off, empty glasses of wine still upright on the floor. there is security from where they are.

 holding onto each other.

 fresh air circulates through the room and a cool breeze is blown onto their hot bodies. jacobs arm is wrapped tightly around troyes waist. every now and then he places a kiss to troyes temple to make sure he remembers someone is next to him. someone has him. someone isnt letting go. yet ultimately in a matter of hours they will part. live the lives they were meant to do. succeed and be happy. but troye is only happy with the man he loves.

 jacob lifts his other arm to press circles into troyes stomach. its quiet.

still.

its a moment jacob wants to sew into troyes thigh and kiss when he cries. soon the city will wake up. the streets will fill and buses crowd. he wants to press pause. live this forever.

but night eventually has to turn to day. ice melts in glasses of cherry wine. minutes can only be dragged out so far.

a small tear falls from jacobs eye. it pools just above his lips. soft and swollen from the night before. just as another slips out, troyes finger is pressed against jacobs cheek. they both turn to look at each other. the world is on mute. 

its calm.

jacob chokes out a sob and wraps his arms around troyes back. he pulls troye so close. he needs to get closer. 

but eventually night has to turn to day. 

he never wants to let go. he can't. he can't. 

but ice melts in glasses of cherry wine 

troye has never been so torn. he has lived through this so many times but its never been this bad. he is so incredibly in love. and it hurts. he want to stay there in jacobs arms forever. he needs to. 

but he can't. he can't.

minutes can only be dragged out so far. 

time has to end.