Thank You Mom

Daehyung P.O.V
____________________________________________________

"Sweetie come down here!" Your mom yelled for the forth time.
"Uggggg Fine!" You wined
"We are going to the mall" she said. You were in the middle of a drawing when she interrupted you. So you brought it with you.

"Hey mom can we listen to - " you were mid sentence when she cut you off. "No we are not listening to bts." Its not fair you can't go the the wings tour or listen to there music. My mom thinks its too annoying to listen to, and the tour was too expensive.

You worked on the picture but your mom decided to end the silence and ask you a question. "Since we are going to the mall I will give you 100$ for yourself but promos you don't bother me." Mom you for real you thought.

"Seriously mom jinja!?" You bounced in your seat like a kid. You knew where to go, The Art store and music store.
"Sweetie please speak English. " you can speak fluent Korean but mom dose not understand
"Seriously mom really!?" You explained. "Hey weetie can you come with me to a few stores first?" You nod and follow her to the shoe store.

"C'mon sweetie grab a par of shoes you want." You nod and grab a pair of red converse high. Mom pays and you leave. You put on the shoes and start to wonder off.
you went to the art store and got Manny complement's on you Taehyung picture. You sat down and finished you picture in the lounge.
You head to Hot Topic were you found a Tae Tae jumper you put it on and it fit so you bought it.

You finally made it to the music store. You looked for bts albums and finally found the last wings album. "Yes!" You were so happy. Walking to the line you were looking at your feet when your head slammed into someone's chest.
"I'm so so sorry." You tried to hurry away without looking at who you bumped when someone grabbed you shoulder.
"Excuse me but I likeu your Jacket." Some how the voice sounded familiar, Deep and overwhelming. You look up to see Taehyung staring at you.
"T thank you." You lifted your hand with the sketch book.
"Isu thatu me?" He stared at the picture

"Ye-yes" you put the sketch book down before he could see it any longer

"Ye-yes" you put the sketch book down before he could see it any longer. omg does he like it.

"Your cute what is your name?" He looked at you and did not take his eyes off.
"M-my name is Daehyung" you keep stuttering

"hey real quick can give me your phone number Please?!" OK...
"Um yeah its XXXXXX!" he waved and left.
Did That just happen. Your mom walked in the store.

"c'mon we are going home now OK." You nod and walk out.

2 hrs later
_______________

You get a Text but it is in Korean

Unknown hey Dae its Tae

Me omg hey um no joke I thought I was dreaming before. wait let me set you as a contact.