love Never Ends

3 days after the last concert of the Tour
__________________________________________

  Daehyung's p.o.v
_______________________

"Dae do you have everything you need!" Tae screamed from the other room.

You walk out of the bathroom and see his wide mouth open. You blushed and he came and hugged you with a small kiss.

"OK let's go meet the boys at the  dorm."  Tae said as he packed the bags in the car.

"Tae please can we get bubble Tea when we get home."

"Sure, but I have a Question? " you turn your head to the side a little.

"Well I want to know if you would like to live with us or you're mom?" You Think for a moment.

*You think about it!" He said as you're phone started ringing you pick it up and a women answers.

Hi is this Daehyung?

"Uh yeah" you answer back

We would like to return home your parents are worried sick.

"They are not my parents they stole me from an airport!" You yelled through the phone.

OK OK sorry to bother you bye!

"Uggggggg"  you grumble to your self as Tae stares at you with confused face.

"You OK?" He still stares.

"NO THE SAME PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME! THEY TELL ME TO GO HOME AND GUESS WHAT NOW I AM!" you raised your voice and Tae  looked at you his eyes surprised and filled with sorrow.

"Im sorry I needed to get that out or else I would of exploded." You apologized and looked out the window.

Time skip
_______________

You sat next to Taehyung on the plane.
You leaned on his shoulder and fell to sleep as he rubbed your back.

"All the people left and Tae shook you trying to wake up."

"Dae Dae wake up!" He says. You get up as he grabbed all the bags.

When you get To the dorm you put down your stuff and look around. OMO

YOU CHOSE TO STAY AT THE DORMS.

"Dae can  you sleep with me or should I sleep on the floor?" Asks Tae.

"Uh yeah I- I guess" you felt really insecure.

Tae shows you the room but when you get there he kissed you ON THE . . . OMO . . . WHY . . .
We stayed there for a min and That's when you knew you loved him. Finally you kissed him back letting in his tung.

He stopped the kiss and he leaned his head on yours to take a breath.

"Dae let's go meet your mother!" Tae sounded exited.

Authors note
________________

Annyong! How are you?

So sorry for the short chapters. I have writers block

BTW next chapter might have smut so I worn you!

Happy summer ☀❤♥✔🌟✨
Annyong! Saranghae!