A new family

-----------Authors notes-------------

I saw your guys comments and couldn't wait to post, I was going to post a while ago, but my ipod was being a b@#c% and well deleted everything that I typed, so I had to retype what I could remember, and I got kinda lazy, also sorry of not posting in a long time I'm always tired because of school, and all of the stress, and stuff, but schools finally out, YYYAAYY. But I'm gonna be in Europe for the WHOLE summer (for two months/seven weeks), so I'll try my best to update and stuff. But anyway I hope you are enjoying the book, and without further or due, "A New Family."

Also don't forget to vote, comment on how the book is to you guys.

-----------------------------------------

Spike got out of the surgery room and he was still alive, all of the girls, except for rarity, were in Spike's room waiting for him to wake up, everyone was upset about Spike trying to suicide, but Applejack was the most scared, she thought when Spike woke up, he would do something ever more stupid to kill himself.

"WHY WOULD RARITY LIE TO SPIKE, FOR THE SECOND TIME, ITS JUST STUPID OF RARITY, NO YOU KNOW WHAT, ITS LIKE RARITY TO DO THIS!!!"

"Rainbow dash, calm down-"

"I CANT FLUTTERSHY, I KNOW THAT YOU CARE ABOUT HIM TOO, SO DONT TRY TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN-"

"WELL AT LEAST IM BEING CALM ABOUT IT!!!"

Fluttershy had never yelled that loud before to her friends. Then she began to go into tears.

"Oh I'm sorry rainbow dash, it's just- Spike tried to kill himself, and Rarity keeps on lying to him, and breaking his heart, and it's all just so-"

"Fluttershy, calm down, Spike's gonna be okay, don't worry about it, were all worried about him, just relax."

Fluttershy looked at rainbow dash, still crying a little, and gave her hug And didn't let go, then the girls all came in for a hug.

"Thanks girls, I feel better, but what about you two, you were there when it happened, are you guys okay?"

twilight and Applejack just stood there in complete silence, they didn't know how to react. Then Twilight spoke up.

"We're doing fine, we all just have to stay strong for old Spike."

"He'll be fine, don't worry about him, we gem dragons can take the pain."

The girls were in a fright after the pony who spoke..... well, dragon. Over at the door, was a dragon who looked a little like spike, but with a darker skin, eyes (that were hassle purple), and hair completion and with longer and spikey hair and with black layers over some parts of the purple hair. Like everypony in the sight of a dragon, they grabbed whatever looked like a weapon to the and held it to defend themselves with.

"Stay back, we-we don't want any trouble, especially with a dragon!" twilight said all frighten.

"And I don't want any trouble with you, I just came to see him, Spike."

The girls suddenly looked at the dragon, a little frighten by the sight of one in a ponyville ( not including Spike), but they put there weapons down (pppsshhh, yea some weapons), and stood brave, a little.

"Why are you here?" Twilight asked still a little frighten.

"Well same reason as you, I came to see him."

"But how do you even know him?"

"I know him because-" he got interrupted by the gasping noise of Pinkie pie.