Family reunion part: 1

As Applejack and Pinkie Pie left Fluttershy's place, they thought of what they were gonna do now.

"Sssoooo, what now." Pinkie asked in curiosity.

"I don't know, find somethin' to do, I guess." Applejack said.

they thought of their other friends to go to and visit.

"How about RD?" Applejack asked.

"She's busy training for the ponyville marathon." Pinkie concluded.

"Still, I thought that was over." Applejack said confused.

"Well they were gonna have it last week, but since it rained and flooded all of the roads and paths for the runners to run on, they had to cancel it." Pinkie said.

"Oh, well how 'bout-"

"Please don't say Rarity!" Pinkie yelled hoping that she wouldn't.

"Now why in tarnation would I want to see Rarity, She's the reason that Spike's in the hospit-" Applejack stopped realizing that she was talking about Spike. Pinkie saw that Applejack looked like she was gonna cry a river.

"Aww, please don't cry, it's okay, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to make you upset. Please don't be mad at me." pinkie said hoping hat Applejack would forgive her.

"Sniff*, it's okay Pinkie, I'm not mad..... just upset, but you didn't meant to bring it up, its fine." Applejack said wiping away her tears and hugging Pinkie back.

"What I was gonna say was how 'bout Twilight, I haven't seen her all day, same with that Scar fellow." Applejack said.

"OOOOOhhhhh, okay let's go poco." pinkie said with joy as she hopped along to Twilight's house while AJ followed.

"Let's just hope that Twilight ain't doin' anything...."

"Sexual?" Pinkie asked.

"Yea, that." Applejack replied.

The two friends walked to Twilight's house hoping to find something to do to savor their boredom.

They got to Twilight's house and knocked on her door, waiting for an answer. After waiting for two minutes for the repeated knocks on the door, there was no answer.

"HELLO, TWILIGHT IT ME AND AJ, ARE YOU HOME?!?!" Pinkie yells trying to get Twilight up.

"Pinkie, she's probably' just 'sleep still." Applejack confirms.

"At twelve in he afternoon?!?! Pinkie asked yelling at Applejack.

".... Or maybe she's 'just not home." Applejack says.

"No if she weren't home, then her blinds would be opened!" pinkie yells.

"Well 'maybe she was in' a hurry or something, like on her way to the hospital." Applejack said while knocking in he door once more.

"Speaking if hospitals, what ever happen to that one fellow that was there with us, what was his name..... scratch... no um..... flames..."

"Scar?"

"No no no not that maybe-wait, yea Scar, hey how do you remember his name?"

"He told us 'his name." Applejack knocks on the door again.

"Really, are you sure because I would have remembered-"pinkie was interrupted by the door slowly creaking as it opens, and nobody (well, I should say nopony) was there.

"-his name."

Pinkie and Applejack both look at each other with fear and wonder of who, or what, opened the door. They walked inside, into the dark and scary treehouse, to see who had opened the door. They look around to find nothing but to find Owlicious sleeping on the stand that Twilight had bough for her to stay on instead of the bookshelves. They found nothing to be found downstairs in the library or in Spike's room where Applejack had been searching for. As she was in there, memories had slip her mind and saw the dagger that Spike used to try to kill himself, she dropped onto her knee's in tears as she remembered the horrible memories of her love attempting to kill himself.