(Contest) Tordx reader (fluf)

Y/N Pov
     I had moved in with my friend Tom last week. His friend are now my friends and it's cool. But today it was 109 degrees outside and I don't own any shorts. And to top it all off Tord the hentai whatching panty/boxer sniffing perv is moving back in. The boys  were about to go to the mall  so I tagged along to buy some stuff.
>>>>>Time skip>>>>>>
    I was brass knuckles shopping with tom before we ran into hot topic. "Look at this shirt Y/N". He screamed across the store holding up a shirt stay safe. "Cool Tommy boy" you walked with him to the counter and paid.
>>>>> Time skip home>>>>>>
" Ready for our pool". Edd said. "Yep I will be out in a sec". I screamed.

Tords Point of view
   I am in my old room and I hear a lady/gent singing. It sounds beautiful honestly... I wonder how it is. "Y/N".  I hear low growl. "What is it". I asked. "Where were you". S/he said not turning. "Leading the red— err I mean family". I lied. "Whatever dude". They said walking out the room. They had mumbled. "What was that". I stomped my foot. They turned around and crashed there lips into mine. I did kiss back obviously like they have to be the best person ever. They pulled away a said. "I said I loved you idiot"!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thank you to Archer_Is_NOT_Dead

and also that is my face as the profile