Chapter 8

Draco chuckled to himself

''This is too easy!'' He smirked as he quietly left the Astronomy Tower.

Draco was in no hurry to get to Potions,well who would be if you had the chance to break up the trio that had annoyed you for years.

As he roamed the halls,Draco thought about all the things he could do with this information.

He could take it right to Weaslette and sit back and watch as she murdered Weasely.But....that wouldn't be much fun!

He could tell Granger himself but....she wouldn't believe him.

If he told anyone besides his friends,no one would believe him.

''There must be someone that's close to Granger who would believe me!''Draco thought has he ran his fingers through his hair.

''Theo might have someone in mind''

Draco reached the dungeons,he pushed the door open and swaggered in.

''Agh Mr. Malfoy!''Professor Slughorn  exclaimed

''It's nice to see you still care about my class,5 points from Slytherin!''Slughorn announced and turned back to the blackboard.

Draco remained silent,and took his regular next to Theo and Blaise.

''I'm surprised you showed up to  class''Blaise whispered

''Blaise,you make it sound like I'm a bad student''Draco argued

''Do you even believe in what you said?''Theo chuckled.

Draco shook his head 

''You assholes''

''Hey! What did you expect!'' Blaise hissed.

''I was kinda expecting a parade''Draco shrugged

'Where's Scarlet?''He asked looking at Theo.

'''First of all,I don't remember when I signed up to be your babysitter,and second of all,I gave her to Granger.''Theo  responded

''Ok,great,but where is she now?'' Draco questioned

''Merlin's beard''Blaise shook his head

''Children cry Draco,and distract,so Slughorn and the professors installed special rooms in their classrooms that are filled with enchanted cradles,when you put the baby into the cradle ,the baby instantly falls asleep.It wakes up as soon as you take it out of the cradle.''Theo explained

Draco nodded his head.

''I have some..'' He was interrupted by the door slamming open and Ron and Lavender walking into the classroom.They looked disheveled,Draco shot a quick glance at Granger,who hadn't even bothered to look up from her notes.

Hermione heard the door slam open,she knew it was Ron.She looked down at her notes and took a deep breathe.She felt someone give her a reassuring squeeze on the arm.It was Ginny.

''I'm fine''Hermione whispered

Ginny nodded in response

'''Mr.Weasley,Ms.Brown,you are late!'' Slughorn said shooting the two students a disappointed look. 

''10 points from Gryffindor''He announced as he motioned for them to have a seat.

''Why was Lavender late?''Hermione thought to herself

Time crept slowly,Draco was about ready to start digging a tunnel out.Theo sat taking notes like an actual student should ,Blaise sat reading the last issue of the Quidditch Times.