Authors Note

Hey !! My name is Akira , and I'm a lover of funny things . I love to draw and create things when I have the time. I love to have adventures and explore places as well . I'm artistic , creative , fun, adventurous, and funny . I'm American .. I'm happy now to experience creations of stories that other people have created . I hope that this story gets lots of likes and loves from the community who've joined Watt pad . Thanks for choosing to read my story , and if you haven't already .. you should Follow me , and my page .
••• Description of the book , ( Overlook )
In the book before going on , Caisyn the main character was in love . She have been by herself most of her life .. her dad who works through the day and half of the night isn't around much , and for her mother who haven't really been around that much when she was little because of her job as a waiter on a plane . Caisyn was alone .
As to of when she starts school again , she comes upon a boy who steals her heart within seconds of the day she first saw him . Caisyn .. always had gratitude . She was always thankful for what she had gotten from the world or community. But everyone would always think that she was a disappointment or would always anger someone as If she have done something wrong , but never knows what she's done .

Thanks again for choosing to read this story . By me

USER : AMM817902 ~ Follow for more content ~

Memories Being Broken. Copyright. © June 2017. All Rights Reserved .