Smile

As Caisyn walks into school, she feels all of the pressure put apon her . She doesn't feel any different from last year .
She searches for her friends ... but none of them are around at the moment .
Caisyn then appears to see her old Science teacher ... Mr . Xenon .
Memory # 2
Last year , in Mr. Xenon's class , My old best friend Lacy McClain had wrote her crush on her folder. Not only is Mr. Xenon nosey.. he's really weird .
Mr. Xenon was the kind of person who didn't care how you felt or didn't have any feelings himself .
As Lacy kept talking , and got sassy and bossy .. Mr. Xenon had shook his head , and picked up her folder .. and read it to the classroom . His voice was loud enough to wear the whole class next door could hear him .
Yep. Lacy got embarrassed .
Lacy's face had grown into a tomato .. and her crush continued staring at her for the rest of the day.

As I walked into my first class .. I wasn't surprised with the amount of students or whom were there .
Most of the people I don't talk to were in there .. I really felt isolated .
Me .. being insecure ? .. haha no way 😂

" Welcome to L.A class ," says Mr. Boligque .
"Smile ," I hear in my head from zoning out ...
Smile .
"Smile "
I'm back to reality.
"Smile Case," says Ryleigh .
"What ?" I ask confused ..
" Smile , its the first day ," says Ryleigh .
I smile a little bit ...
FLASH
" Thanks case , " says Ryleigh.
"Yeah, no problem," I say quietly .
Now back to class ... today isn't already what I hoped it would be ... it sucks .. like the rest of the year will .