The first day

As the first day of school approaches, Caisyn doesn't see herself getting any new clothes for the school year . She went to her mothers closet and found the nicest clothes she could find . A sweater and leggings for the first day . Her adidas as a pair of shoes .
Her hair into a nice high ponytail and her makeup .. natural brown , dull look.

Monday .. 8:30 am :
As Caisyn rode the bus , she had taken a look behind her .. as appearing to see a group of the preppy kids , who always made someone feel insecure about themselves ... Caisyn sat on the bus and let her music play through her ears . She had felt the rhythm through her body , and relaxed .

Once she finally came upon school , she had paused her music , and the rhythm was destroyed .

Memory # 1
Caisyn was a little smaller then she is now , Caisyn had to always ride the bus because of the lack of care from her parents . She wasn't always alone ... but most of the time she was . As Caisyn rode the bus , she had seen a group of older kids sitting behind her picking on people her size ..
" I guess nothing changed ," whispers Caisyn.

" Can you guys be a little quieter ," says the bus driver speaking on her speaker .
As I stand , the bus is still running but people are loading off . Same thing every year , nothing was different ... same expectations .

In class , I had one headphone in .. tuned into my favorite song . As I listened thoughts flowed through my head. I remember more sad memories then I had ever , and I shed a tear .
"Caisyn Rain , can you tell us the answer to question 12 ," says Mr . Paulson
" sure , I say quietly wiping my tear away .
I answered with confidence ... but wasn't sure if it was right or wrong .
" Yes . Correct .. please pay attention Ms . Rain ,"
Assures Mr. Paulson.
" Ok," I say , so we can move on .
Not only do I have to deal with such people for the rest of the school year , I have to uncover the secrets that were hidden beneath .