Chapter 1: My Chipotle Cutie

Liza's POV

I am starving so I decide to go to Chipotle. I order a bean burrito and a glass of water. At the  corner of my eye, I always see boy looking my way occasionally. I throw my stuff away and sit back down. It isn't long until the boy is sitting across from. He is super handsome. 

"Hey", the handsome boy said.

He didn't tell me his name so I decided to call him My Chipotle Cutie. Of course I didn't say that aloud. Dear god I'm not that brave.

"Hi, I'm Liza."

"I'm David."

David. That was a cute name.

"So I... uh... noticed that you looked really cute."

A smile spread across my face.

"I... I... umm... wanted to ask y-you if y-"

The poor boy was so nervous he was stuttering. I loved that he was stepping out of his comfort zone. I wouldn't let him suffer anymore. I placed my finger on his lips.

"Are you asking me on a date?"

He turned red and paused for a little while. He shook his head yes. That was so cute. I laughed and pulled my finger away. He finally built up some more confidence.

"Do you wanna meet at the Starbucks across the street?"

He points to a large green sign behind  me. I nod my head yes and smile. I ask if  1:00 is good and he agrees. David walks me to my car and opens the door for me. God he is a gentleman.  He gives me his number on a slip of paper. It has a heart doodle next to it. God that was cute. It is 7:00 but I'm tired. I end up going to sleep early. I can't wait for our coffee date tomorrow.

David's POV

I'm super hungry so I decide to go to Chipotle. I couldn't help but notice a pretty girl eating all alone. I keep on looking at her. I told myself to stop but I couldn't. She was so god dang beautiful. I need to ask her out. She throws her trash away and sits back down. I muster up my courage and go talk to her. I start of decent. But then she starts smiling. The smile warms my heart. No. It MELTS my heart. I start stuttering. She then puts her pointer finger on my lips. 

"Are you asking me on a date?", she says.

I nod my head. She laughs and removes her finger from my lips. I get my courage back up and ask her about a coffee date at Starbucks. She nods her head yes. I lead her to the parking lot. I open her car door for her. I give her my number and she is off. Our coffee date is going to be so fun.