Chapter 3: The park date

Liza's POV

I get a text from David at 10:30.

"Hey, do you wanna go to the park today?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Is 1:00 ok?"

"That's good. Can you pick me up?"

" K. See you there."

I decide to get ready even though it is super early. I wear my black shirt, ripped jeans, and black shoes. Time seems to fly because David is already at my door knocking. 

"You ready?", said David.

"Heck yeah I am!"

We drive to the nearest park. As soon as we get there I run over to the swings.

"Swings are my freaking favorite!"

David laughs at my childness. The rest is super fun. David pushes me on the swings, we go down all the slides, and we hang from the monkey bars. My favorite part was when we were racing. David was in front. He turned around and I practically fell on him.  MY HAND  WAS ON HIS CHEST AND I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE. We both started giggling. Then David mentioned the sunset.

"The sunset is really pretty."

"Yeah, it sure is."

David encloses me in a hug and we walk weirdly to the nearest bench. We sit down and just admire the sunset. He grabs my pinky finger, ring finger, and middle finger.  I could do this forever.

David's POV

I decided me and Liza should meet up. I needed to take a quick break from reality and be where I wanted to be with who I wanted to be with. Me and Liza are going to be at the park today. I pick her up at exactly 1:00. How can she look so stunning ALL THE DANG TIME?!?!?!

"You ready?", I exclaimed.

"Heck yeah I am!" 

Once we get there, Liza runs to the swings.

"Swings are my freaking favorite!", exclaims Liza.

I can't help but laugh. We spent the rest of the day having so much fun. We then decided to have a race. I was about to win, but when I turned around Liza was about to trip. Her hand was on my chest. We started giggling. I mention the sunset.

"The sunset is really pretty."

"Yeah it sure is."

I give her a big hug. I grab her pinky finger, ring finger, and middle finger. This day couldn't get any better.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟 

This story is pretty cliche but all my stories are pretty cliche so just deal with it. Sorry for any cringeworthy moments.