Chapter 2: The Coffee Date

Liza's POV 

It's 12:00 so I am gonna start getting ready for my coffee date with David.  I wear my black knee high boots, ripped jeans, and my favorite black sweatshirt. I then throw my hair up in a bun. I put on my usual makeup and paint my nails a bright white color. By the time I finish, David is knocking on my apartment door. He looks so nervous but  when he sees me he smiles and courage comes to him. We  walked to Starbucks . I order a vanilla bean latte. David orders a caramel macchiato. We find out that we both know Gabbie and we make Vines and YouTube videos. It's 1:30 so we both decide to go home. On the walk home and David grabs my hand. I quickly let go because it didn't feel right. David seems upset.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed your hand. We just met."

"It's ok. We'll take it slow."

I grab his pinky. He smiles. I smile back  because his smile is 100% contagious. We  reach my apartment. Me and David wait until his Uber ride gets here. We made a decision that we would do something called the "4 more dates method". Basically each date we have, we add on another finger. Our next date we will hold each others pinky and ring finger. Tomorrow we are gonna be at my place. We are gonna watch a movie and eat pizza. The Uber gets here and me and David say goodbye. I walk into my apartment thinking about David. He was so freaking handsome. I can't believe I was stupid enough to not let him grab my hand. But I'm glad we established the method. I need to talk to Gabbie.

David's POV

I'm so nervous about my date with Liza today. She walks out of her apartment and she looks stunning. She looks great in black 😂. We make our way to the Starbucks. It's a long walk but I don't mind. It's nice talking with her. We get to the Starbucks and we order our drinks. We start talking again. I swear she is so interesting. We make our way back to her apartment and I grab her hand. She quickly pulls it away and looks down. Dang it David! Why are you so stupid? I apologize and she forgives me.

"It's ok. We'll take it slow.", she says.

She grabs my pinky which I think is so cute. I can't help but smile. We get to her apartment and I get an Uber. We establish a method called "4 more dates". It's a really genius idea. She's so smart. My Uber gets here and we say our goodbyes. Our next date is tomorrow. The whole Uber drive I'm thinking about Liza. She is so cute. I can't wait for  our date tomorrow.