1-Your Best Pet

You open your eyes.

You look around. Everything seems sort of... Blocky? Kinda like Minecraft. Maybe the legends were true, and you really are inside the game. You are in a patch of rose bushes. Several of them. You make your way out.

The square sun shines bright above your head. All around you is stone walls, and there is a glass dome above you. You can see grass leveled at the bottom of the dome.

You are in a room with several rose bushes, a small river ending to your left, a wheat farm behind you, a couple chests to your right, and a corridor leading of in front of you. You decide to look in the chests, and find them filled with seeds and a number of poppies and dandelions.

You walk up to the water and see your reflection. But something is different...

You're wearing a red dyed leather cap. Its glowing a little bit. If this is Minecraft, that must mean it's enchanted. But with what? You examine it from the water, since it seems that its stuck to your head.

Determination Helmet Respiration IV Curse of Binding Protection IV

Woah. Thats really cool. This helmet makes you breathe underwater, no one can take it off, AND it has super powerful defense? Neato!

You head down the corridor, excited to see what's down there.

_____>*<_____

You enter another room. This time, there is no glass dome, just rocky ceiling, grass, obsidian walls with the ocasional glowstone block, and a rabbit in the middle.

Wait, a rabbit?

You approach it. The rabbit has white fur and red eyes. It looks straight at you.

"Hey there!" It says. You instincively yell and jump back in surprise, but then it says, "Woah, woah! Calm down! I'm just a rabbit! I can't hurt you!"

You slowly reapproach the rabbit. "Lets try this again, shall we?" He says.

"Hey there! I'm Killer! Killer the rabbit!"

Huh. Odd name for a rabbit.

"Erm..." He shifts his foot a little. "Just, ignore the name, alright? I didn't exactly choose it."

You smile and start to say something, but Killer interrupts you. "Anyways, you're new here, aren't ya?"

You nod. "Well, gosh, you must be so confused! Lemme tell you how things work here," Killer says.

Suddenly, you have blindness. You can only see a couple blocks in front of you, including Killer.

"You must be a User-That-Is-Not-A-User, because you have that helmet. Yeah, that helmet?" Killer's paw went up a little as if to point to your helmet. "Yeah, that's your only piece of armor, the very thing that keeps you from losing Health Points!"

Killer suddenly has a splash potion in his paw. How he holds it, you're not entirely sure. "Around here in Minecraftia, your armor can get more enchantments and get stronger with XP!"

This confirms your theory about this place being Minecraft. So the myths really are true...

"What's XP, you ask?" Killer continues. "Why, Experiece Points of course! You want some experience, don't ya?" You nod.

Killer holds the potion back, like he was gonna throw it. "'Round here, XP is shared through... Little green... XP Bottles!"

Wait. You don't remember the XP bottles looking like regular splash potions. You're not a noob. "Here, I got one! I'm gonna throw it to ya, k? Get ready to get splashed with it!" Killer throws the potion by your feet.

You jump to the right, then go back to your original position once the green potion dissipates.

Killer sniffs a little. "Hey, um. You missed it." Then he takes out another potion. "Don't worry, mate! I got another one! Get splashed, OK? Here!" Killer throwns the potion at you. This time, you jump to the left, then back.

Killer's eyes glow a little bit. This frightens you. "Are you braindead?! GET. SPLASHED. WITH. THE. POISON! I mean, XP Bottle."

OK, now you know you can't trust him. He's trying to poison you! When he throws it at you. you jump back.

Killer's eyes start glowing. "You know what's going on here, don't ya?" Oh dear. Now you know why he's named Killer.

"You just wanted to see me suffer..." Killer takes out another potion. this time, it's deep magenta. You recognize this potion. It's a splash potion of instant harming. You have a feeling he has much more.

He's the Killer Bunny. And you've heard that they're VERY dangerous.

"DIE." Kille suddenly throws a poison potion again, and this time you were to scared to dodge. It hits you, and no armor can prevent the damage poison potions do. Posion potions lower a player to half a heart, no matter if you heal or not. And once you're there, all it takes is one hit.

Your HP goes down to half a heart. The poison runs out, but you're still at low health. Killer readies to throw the harming potion at you.

It's the end.

___>*<___

Author's Note:

Heya guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

So the only actually replacement for Flowey that would make sense is the Killer Bunny. You know why? At first glance, it seems friendly enough. But if you get too close, it attacks, hard. Just like Flowey.

I don't think I'll put any background music in this book unless it's a boss fight. Then I'll add the Youtuber's intro or outro song extended. For now, I don't think I'll be able to find any fitting Minecraft OR Undertale background music. Except the disc sounds. Maybe I'll put those.

Now, if you complain about the choice of Youtubers I put in my book, then I'm sorry. These are the only Minecraft Youtubers that I know that actually fit in with the characters. Some of the matches are pretty obvious, and some need a little bit of further explaining. That's where this author's note thing comes in.

It's currently summer as I'm typing. But pretty soon, I'll be going back to school. Mind you, I'm starting MIDDLE SCHOOL. And not just at any middle school, but at Oxford. I'm not sure, but I don't think I'll be able to update as much anymore when school starts again.

Woah. This author's note got pretty long. I'm sorry guys, I can't take some things seriously when listening to Death by Glamour on piano while writing XD. And yeah, I listen to the Undertale OST while writing these books.

Maybe I'll also put little questions, like who you think will be this character? Yeah. So...

Question of the chaper: Who do you think replaces Toriel? First to get the right answer gets a shoutout in the next chapter!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! Favorited comments go into my "Random Crap" book. See ya in the next chapter. bOI!!!!1!!1!11!!!