2- Sucked In

Suddenly, a fire charge appears out of nowhere and hits Killer, sening him flying into the previous room. Out of the shadows, a woman appears. She has long brown hair with a pink ribbon at the back, fair skin, green eyes, and a long pink dress and pink shoes.

She walks towards you, muttering, "Ugh, what a terrible creature, thinking of harming a child!."

She gives you a smile. "Do not be afraid, little one! I am SuperGirlyGamer, also known as Jen, protector of the secret garden hideaway!"

Jen gives you a potion. "Drink this, little one! It's a healing potion and will give you your strength back." You do so and immediately feel your health restoring itself. Jen takes the bottle back and puts it into her inventory.

She starts walking towards the shadows, turns around and gestures to you. "Come on! This is the way to the main section of the secret garden." You follow her to the shadows as she pushes aside some sugar cane to reveal a secret entrance.

____>*<____

You and Jen are in a long hallway. She's humming some sort of song you can't make out. Her ribbon bow is flowing in the air as you walk. That isn't supposed to happen in Minecraft, though you guess this is a reality inside the game, either that or beyond the game. All this thinking is making you head hurt.

Jen turs her head to smile at you. You smile back. As she turns back to look ahead again, you decide that Jen will take good care of you. But you know you have to leave soon. You're worried if Jen will even let you leave. 

You hear a male voice in your head, "Jen was always a sweetheart, human. Knowing that should fill you with determintaion. Pretty soon, she's gonna give you some pie for BEKFAST!"

You stop in your tracks and look around. Jen looks at you, worried. "Little one, are you worried? Yeah, it may be dark, but there's little harm some mobs will do.

"In fact, I almost forgot to introduce you to my pet!" Jen calls out. "CLOUD!"

A small cat, mostly white with blue eyes and flecks of grey, comes running out of the shadows towards Jen. It snuggles up beside her and purrs. She picks it up and shows it to you. "This is Cloud, my pet cat."

You pet Cloud, and he seems happy. He purrs and meows contendedly when you pet him more, and keeps rubbing his head against your hand.

Suddenly, you hear a clatter of bomes and a hiss. You and Jen look behind you and see a skeleton with its bow out and a creeper about to explode.

Scared, you back away from them, but Jen gets a brave look in her eyes. Suddenly, she has a chain mail chestplate, leggings and helmet on. She holds fire charges and a sheild. Cloud jumps out of her arms and hisses at the creeper. The two of them charge.

Cloud starts moving towards the creeper, slashing at it with his paws. He didn't even need to do that, the creeper backed off and started retreating as soon as Cloud got close. Jen attacks the skeleton furiously, throwing fire charges when the skeleton was reloading its bow, raising her sheild when the skeleton shot at her so no arrows hit her. Finally, Jen finishesoff the skeleton as its bones clatter to the ground and dissapear leaving only 2 and a few balls of XP. Then Jen turns towards the creeper and takes out a stone sword. She runs at it and attacks it. Whenever it looks like it was about to explode, Jen backs off before the creeper stopped flashing. Finally, she kills it leaving only a pile of gunpowder and a few balls of XP. Jen picks up the gunpowder along with the bones. The XP balls float to her, and Jen absorbs them.

When Jen walked to you, you ask if gaining XP was bad. She smiles and pats your helmet. "Gaining XP isn't bad, it's how you use it that matters. If you spend it mostly on armor and not so much on weapons, you're using it for a good cause. If you spend it mostly on weapons, it is a sign that you will use it to attack others. So be careful about what you enchant."

Jen walks out of the room and leaves you wondering if you should persuade her or force her to let you leave.

___>*<___

Author's Note:

Heya guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter~!

So here's the question of the chapter. Actually, it's more of a survey. Should I write the neutral or genocide timeline first? All readers have to vote!

And now is the ACTUAL question of the chapter: Who do you think will replace Whimsun, Froggit, Moldsmal, and Vegetoid?

See ya in the next chapter! BYE!