3- Spawn Set

Jen leads you to a room with 6 stone pressure plates and an iron door. She says to you, "The garden hideaway is for players who wish for a peaceful life, however it if full of puzzles to get through. Do not worry, I will show you the solutions and hopefully you will get through them all just fine."

She throws some of the loot from the mobs onto 4 pressure plates, and the iron door opens. Jen leads you into the next room, which has a ground made of an assortment of leaf blocks. Up ahead is a double staircase made of purpur stairs, a recent add to the game. At the top is a large doorway. Jen walks up it, and Cloud leads you to the bottom of the stairs. You see a red bed there, and look up. A few blocks of glass that show the sky tell you it's nighttime, partly because the sky was dark and partly because a zombie was standing on one of the glass blocks. You decide to sleep, and Jen cones back down. After a few seconds of rest, you feel energized and get up again. The voice in your head says, "The shadows of the garden loom before you, filling you with determination. Spawn set! YEET!"

You don't know where the last part came from, but you don't question it. You climb up the stairs and follow Jen into the next room.

_____\]°[/_____
Can someone tell me if I switched the two rooms around? I forgot XD

Anyways, see you in the next chapter!