Chapter 5

Eren's Pov
"Sorry, but we can't tell you until the time is right." Some female voice said. "Ms. Enchantress! We never knew you would be back so early!" Said Armin, panicking a bit. The Enchantress chuckled. "Well, look who it is! It's been a while since we've last seen each other, Eren." The Enchantress said. Now that I think of it, she does look familiar. "Aren't you the one who gave me the invitation?" I asked, quite dumbfounded that she was the exact person. "My, my, you have a great memory space. Good job!" She said, smiling. "What is your name? I would go tired if I just called you The Enchantress everytime." I blurted out.

"Now that I think of it, all of you don't know my real name. My name is Bianca, pleasure to be at your service." She smiled. She noticed my predicament and  her face turned pale. "Eren, what happened?!" She exclaimed, she looked shocked. "I knew the prophecy would do this, but I didn't know it was THIS bad!" She exclaimed, examining me. "We need to find a solution, aha!" I was confused, solution? She waved her wand at me and  I was feeling a bit dizzy. "W-what did you d-do to m-me?" I asked, getting even dizzier.

"I put a reverse spell on you, seems like it didn't work fully." She said, her face contorting into a confused/amused face. "You might need to rest for a while, let's see the results in the morning." She said, summoning a bed. "See you in a few hours then." And as she finished the sentence, she vanished into thin air. I decided to follow her orders and sleep.

The next morning came, and I woke. I still felt a little sick, though mostly I felt fine. I reached up to cover my eyes from the rays of sunshine. I saw something that made me shocked. I have an arm... am I back to normal? I scrambled to my feet and ran to the edge of the lake. I saw my reflection, I was human again. I was wearing the exact same thing I wore  to the ball the other day. The only difference that it was lined with teal.

I was happy, then someone tapped on my shoulder. I was scared and jumped a few feet in the air. I turned around and saw a young woman with steel grey eyes and short black hair. "Mikasa, is that you?" I asked. She nodded. "So, this is what you look like in human form, eh?" She said, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Yep, pretty neat, huh?" I said, checking myself out. "Hey guys, Eren? Is that you?" Another person said. "Armin? You too? You kinda look like a girl..." I said. "I am actually fully aware that i look like a girl, Eren." He said, kind of irritated. I laughed. "Sorry 'bout that, it's just weird seeing both of you in human form." I said, scratching my nape. "Same to you, man... it's been a while since i've been in human form." Mikasa sighed in relief, stretching her arms out.

Only now I realized what they were wearing. Armin was wearing a white coat with gold lining and white dress pants with matching shoes. Mikasa was wearing a long sleeved dress that reached to her knees with a silver belt and some white flats.

"By the way, where are the others?"

Author's note.
You may all be wondering why i'm updating.... It's because I entered this book in the wattys!  Oh god... have mercy on my soul.... i need to finish this book as fast as i can.... thank you guys for reading and i'll see you all in the next update!

-Ysabel Heichou/Hanyu❤

6/22/17