Preparation

Pretty proud that I got four reads overnight, yes its small, but its a start! I hope you enjoy! Please tell me if it gets boring, and what I can do to make it more exciting. Hopefully it won't be as my Y10/11 English teacher helped me improve a lot so cheers Miss! Lol

"You did WHAT?!?!" I yelled.
Jaydon turned away, nervously looking at the ground, but I continued to glare holes into the back of his head from the doorway.
"I...I thought it would do you good to try and find a new girl to settle with after that fiasco with Sophia..."
I sank onto the sofa, running my hands through my hair.
We sat in silence for two minutes, but it felt like hours. I decides to break the silence and speak first.
"When?" I spoke. Jaydon jumped and his head shot up.
"Umm...its Friday 16th, so... We have to be there Saturday 24th".
" A week then?". He nodded.
"I suppose I better start packing or I never will."
A grin spread across Jaydon's face before we born sprinted up the stairs.
"Oh and Colson?"
"Yeah?"
"Please don't play no more sad songs..." (You're a legend if you get this, comment if you do!) Jaydon did the puppy eyes.
"Fine" I laughed as I grabbed my suitcase and started folding clothes into it.

Hope you're enjoying so far!
I just finished my GCSE exams last Friday, I get an extra month off, ten weeks instead of six (which my brother gets...lol) so I'm gonna be regularly updating. I feel so proud of myself for two updates over half a day. I also feel proud that I can rap a tiny bit...well...some of Machine Gun Kelly's raps lol.
I appreciate then reads guys, it makes me feel better!