The interesting part......Take Me Out Show

Legit my favourite pic of them ❤❤
I changed the name from Take Me Out - A MGK and Camila fanfic to See my Tears - A MGK and Camila fanfic to CAMSON LOVE - A MGK and Camila fanfic.
I think the last one has interested people as I got 10 reads since yesterday.....cheers!!
Enjoy peeps!!

Colson -

Yawning, I rubbed my eyes and groaned. I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes in defiance at the unwelcome sunlight pouring in though the window. Just as I dropped off to sleep again, I felt a huge impact hit me, jolting me awake. I sat up, realizing it was Jaydon and hitting him in retaliation.
"Bro.....as much as I'd love for us to stay in bed all day....we gotta get up.....we have to be at the studio by 8am and it's 6.30am."
"6.30am?!" I yelled at him. I never get up before 11am!! What is he thinking??
"Come on!! We gotta find you a woman!" He giggled to himself.
I whined in frustration like a small child; I am a small child inside. I physically pulled myself from the bed. I have never slept so well in my life, that bed is so comfortable.
I dressed myself in a black suit with a white shirt. Gotta look good to impress the 30 ladies, haven't I? I gelled my hair, flattening the blonde mass of hair, fighting with the resistant stray tufts.
I sat down, putting on black shoes, lacing them. Usually I wouldn't wear lace-up shoes (OMG I AM A CLEVER GIRL!!) but this was a special occasion and I really did want to settle down. Jaydon was dressed in a plain top and shorts, because he doesn't have to go on. The nerves slammed into me like a tsunami wave. Oh lord, what if I mess up? What if the ladies all turn their lights off? What if, what if, what if.....no. I will be confident. Jaydon noticed my unusual state and drew me into a hug. He'd call it a bro hug.
We rang for a taxi, and I stared out the window in anticipation of the upcoming event. We climbed out and were led to a waiting area, where we were greeted by Paddy McGuinness himself! He ran through the order the men would appear in, I was last. I nodded and waited....

I faintly heard Paddy applaud the man who had found a date before me. The crew lady smiled at me and gestured to the lift and wished me good luck. I smiled in response, thanked her and I stepped into the lift, waiting to be called.

"Our next guy is a real charmer, he got everything a woman is looking for. Lucy, can we trade places?" The audience laughed. "Let the sun see the shine! Single man, reveal yourself!"
The lift slowly moved down. I clapped my hands and exited the lift. I waved to all the women who cheered. I strolled down towards Paddy who high fived me.
"Tell the women about yourself!"
"Hey ladies, you're all looking stunning tonight, I'm Colson, dad to a beautiful little girl and I'm from the US, but I live in London!"
The women cheered again.
"Ladies, if you don't like what you see, turn ya lights off!"
Not a single lady moved.
"Yessss!" Paddy cheered.
"Lucy kept her light on, Lily kept her light on, Jade kept her light on! Just write here your love at first light!"
I noticed the women winking and sending me flirty smiles, but one lady, named Camila caught my eye. She's stunning! I quickly wrote her name before we continued through the next rounds. Finally, it came to two girls. Camila and Lucy.
"Now, these girls know everything about you, but what do you wanna know about them?"
"Ladies, if you could be a specific type of sweet, what would you be?"
"Lucy!"
"I'd be a skittle, small, cute but a lot of flavour"
"Camila!"
"I'd be an M&M, nutty, smooth, silky but with a tough shell"
"Two very good answers! Now, you choose, who do you wanna take to Fernando's? Ladies, who's he gonna pick??"
I ran between the two ladies, situated at opposite ends, to build the tension before turning Lucy's light off with a cheeky peck to the cheek.
Me and Camila left to the applause of the studio and I couldn't he happier.

*One year later*

"Me and Camila appeared on the show in June last year, we got on like a house on fire, we've moved in together, we are engaged and are expecting a baby this November!" I smiled to the camera. The following episode our little video was shown! Life couldn't be better!

This is way longer than usual, I definitely watch too much Take Me Out lol. I hope you enjoyed, feedback welcome for my next fanfic, I'm not sure when I'll write it but I will asap. Thank you for reading my lovely peeps!! ❤❤❤