London!!!

Okay I can't be bothered to write what happened on the way to London so I'ma skip to when the arrive at the hotel, I hope you don't mind! Enjoy!
I'm not as good at story writing as some people, I've read quite a lot of MGK and Camila fanfics and they're so good so apologies if its bad lol
Look at their cute faces, MGK omggg!

The taxi pulled up to the most beautiful hotel I'd ever seen. Stepping out of the taxi, I retrieved the luggage from the boot. We (Jaydon and I) slowly walked up the steps to the main entrance, staring with wide eyes at the splendour of the place. Walking in, small gasps left our mouths as the beauty blew us away. A silver chandelier hung from the ceiling, illuminating (i thought of Shawn's illuminate album haha) the reception area. Famous paintings adorned the pale blue painted walls. Ladies' heels clacked on the smooth silver laminate floor. Staff stood by, ready to offer assistance to anyone who required it. Receptionists sat in sky blue rotating seats behind a silver desk, assigning rooms. A young woman greeted us warmly at the desk and gave us directions to our room, which was similarly furnished like the reception. We placed our suitcases in the corner and flopped onto the beds.
We then received a call from The Paddy McGuinness who informed us that the show was paying for the rooms and that we begin filming the following morning.
For now, we could relax.

I'm kinda cringing at how bad I am, like I know this is probably quite an original idea, but its so cringy. Apologies if you'd like longer paragraphs, I will try to do so if I do a Shawn fanfic, but I'm new to writing stories of my own free will, I usually do stories on English at school and they give us a title to work from haha.
Ciao Adios! (No I'm not Spanish, I'm English lol)