Break

Bella's POV. 

"Bella! Bella! Bella!" Alice squeals, rushing up to me moment my feet are thorugh the door. "I missed you so much!" 

I laugh as I reply, "I missed you too, Ali."

"Is she the only one you missed?" Jasper drawls, walking up to us and pulling me out of Alice's arms and into his own. 

"Of course not," I smile gently. "I've missed everyone." 

"Even me?" A voice sounds behind me, and I turn to see Batman standing there.

I shrug nonchalantly. "Maybe." 

Batman grins, "Either way, I missed you." 

I snort, as if. He hates me, why would he miss me? "Really?" 

"Yeah," He replies, looking a little bit hurt. My heart twists painfully at the sight. I did that. 

He walks away to his desk, throwing himself into his chair. Closing his eyes, he lets out an aufible sigh; I can even hear it from here. From the corner of my eye I see Alice give Jasper a look as I continue to stare at... Edward. He's so handesome... 

No. Batman is not handesome. Batman is a stupid man. Batman is ignorant, arrogant. 

But damn he's good looking. 

"Earth to Bella!" Jasper cries, and I jump before turning to him. 

"Yes?" 

"We're going out tonight," Alice says slowly, and I can tell she's said it a few times before. 

I groan. "Why?" I whine. Going out with either Jasper or Alice usually means music, shopping, dancing, shopping, clubbing or (especially with Alice) shopping. "I really don't want to. I just started my break. All I want to do is sit and relax." 

"That's exactly what we're doing," Jasper grins happily. "At Edward's place."