[1.]

- 3rd person

Khloe got home for the doctors and the grocery store. She put the groceries down on the counter then she heard a soft thud.

She grabbed her phone out of her purse and called 911. "911," the lady on the phone said. "I have an intruder in my house," she whispers in the phone. "Are you sure it's not a family member?" the lady asked.

Nobody was home because Rafael was at work and Bea was at school. So Caroline said scared, "No, nobody is home." 

"What's the address?" the lady asked. "25 Drummond Drive," Khloe tells the lady quick. "We're sending a patrol car," the lady said. Khloe was so scared. "Please hurry, please," she says. She hung up the phone and then grabbed a knife.

Khloe tip toed upstairs with the knife. She walked to her and Rafael's room because the door was cracked open. Khloe open the door more so she can see what was happening in there.

Then she saw Rafael with another girl in their bed.

Rafael was cheating on her. "Oh, my god," "No, Khloe. No, no," he said because he didn't think he was going to get caught.

Khloe started walking away because she had nothing to say. "Khloe, i'm sorry." "I'm sorry, no," Rafael said chasing after her. He tried to grab her arms but she turned around and slit his arm with the knife.

-------------------------------------------------------

The whole family was in the car. Bea, Rafael, Khloe, and their dog, Shore. "The light is different out here," "It's softer," Khloe said. "It's called smog," Bea said. "You should be excited, Bea," Rafael said.

"You can stop sneaking cigarettes and just start taking deep breaths." Rafael said. "I need to go to the bathroom," Bea said, ignoring what her dad said.

"We're almost there," Rafael said. "I need to go," Bea said. "Bea, we are on the freeway." "Really, where do you want me to pull over?" Rafael said. "Maybe the Honda next to us has a bathroom or something," Rafael said being sarcastic.

"I bet if baby Shore had to shit, you'd find somewhere," Bea said with an attitude. "Come on," Rafael said. "Really Bea, I hate that word unless i'm using it," Khloe said.

"You know, I'm really glad we named you Bea, instead of our second choice." Rafael said getting off the topic. "Which was?" Bea asked. "Sunshine," Khloe said. Jocelyn sarcastically chuckled. Rafael and Khloe started chuckling at her.

"It's funny, come on you gotta admit it's funny," Rafael said. Rafael tried to hold Khloe's hand but she just pulled away. They finally pulled up to the house and got out. Rafael and the girls went to the door.

Rafael rang the doorbell. "I love it, don't you love it babe?" Rafael said looking around. "I mean, it looks even better than it did online," Rafael continued. "Yeah, it's interesting," Khloe said. "Great, so we are the Addams family now," Bea whispered to herself.

"Hey, crabby pants, come here," Rafael yelled over to Bea. "What are you doing?" Khloe said. "Isn't this place amazing?" Rafael asked. The house agent finally opened the door and said "Welcome."

She started describing the house and the history. Khloe let the dog down. The dog ran somewhere and started barking. "Bea, honey, would you go see where Shore went? Thank you." Khloe said. Bea rolled her eyes and went to go get the dog.

"What are you yapping at?" Bea asked the dog like it's going to answer. Then she saw the basement door. She kept on pulling the door to get it open. Then she finally got it open.

Bea started going down the steps. It was dark and there was nothing interesting so she went back up the stairs.

They looked around more and seeing what the last owners did. Then the agent started talking. "Speaking of the last owners, full disclosure requires that I tell you about what happened to them," she said.

"Oh god... they didn't die in here or anything, did they?" Khloe said. "Yes actually, both of them," "Murder-suicide," the agent said.

"I sold them the house too," "They were just the sweetest couple, you never know I guess," she added. "That explains why this house is 30 times cheaper then any other house in the neighborhood, I guess," Rafael said.

"Where did it happen?" Bea pinched in. "The basement." the agent said. "We'll take it." Bea said without asking her parents holding Shore. Rafael and Khloe both looked at her like she was crazy but they agreed with her.