when he's jealous

rm:
when he's jealous he gets really protective over you. you might be talking to another guy and he'd come up behind you and put his arm on your shoulder saying you have to go. it's the little things whether it's wrapping his arm around your waist in public, hugging you, pulling you closer to him, or just pulling you away from someone, it's really obvious when he's jealous.

jimin:
when he's jealous he'll try not to show it. he wants you to not think of him as obsessive over you or over protective. he might even seem distant until you finally ask him what's wrong. it'll take some time for him to open up to you but then once you guys reach an understanding, he'd intertwine your hands together and smile or he'd pull you in for a bear hug.

yoongi:
when he's jealous it'll show. he'll most likely brush it off as if it's nothing. you'd ask him if he was jealous and he'd say no at first. after two more attempts he'll break down and tell you how he feels. he doesn't normally do this though. after expressing your guy's feelings. you'll probably both just be worn out and take a nap.

taehyung:
taeyhung doesn't really get jealous over you. at the end of the day he knows you're with him and that's all that matters. after all, jealousy is just a waste of time.

jungkook:
when he's jealous it shows on his face. he will act on it sometimes by trying to be as close to you as possible to show that you are his but most of the time he gets really distant. he won't talk to you and he'll ignore your texts. soon he'll realize that he's being childish and will apologize to you and try to explain his actions.

hoseok:
not much to say on his part except he starts to act like a protective and concerned mother. it'll annoy you sometimes, and he'll soon understand that and apologize. you give in everytime.

jin:
jin sometimes gets red when he's jealous. he doesn't want to seem like he's over reacting and will leave you alone for a bit to cool off. you understand this and when he comes back you tell him how he's the only person that matters to you and you only love him. he'd give you a small smile and his windshield wiper laugh. and soon... you'll both be dying of laughter.

**thanks for reading! don't forget to vote and comment !!