when you're best friends

--this was requested by blessthedamnmaknae -- :)

rm:
when you're best friends, you get to hear all of his unreleased songs first. you help him write sometimes and spend nights staying up just to help him record. you guys listen to music all the time together. music is just your guy's thing.

jimin:
when you're bestfriends jimin will spoil you. he'd shower you with love, affection, and gifts. it's nice and sometimes, you shower him with gifts too. jimin will randomly pick you up, hug you, or cuddle you anywhere. he always wants to make sure you're okay. you guys are like the best friends that can never be seen without the other one by their side.

taehyung:
you guys are the crazy best friends. you guys are known to share a ton of inside jokes, and make each other laugh to the point of crying. taeyhung never wants to see you sad so he makes sure you're always laughing or smiling. you guys are the best friends that are always laughing and happy.

jungkook:
you guys are the best friends who are exactly alike. you guys finish each other's sentences, know what the other is thinking, and sometimes where matching outfits without planning it. you guys are always next to each other and act like siblings. you guys are the best friends that are so close, you seem related.

yoongi:
when you're bestfriends with yoongi you guys are always lounging around. whether it's taking naps together, or just falling asleep while watching a movie, whenever you guys do something together, it just ends in sleeping. yoongi produces and writes his own songs and sometimes you'll help him with them. he'll ask you if a lyric sounds good, if a beat is nice, etc. and sometimes, yoongi picks up on your sayings. you guys are the best friends that rub off on each other.

hoseok:
when you're best friends, hoseok is always concerned about you. he always helps you with anything you ask and he always has to make sure you're okay. whenever you guys go out with the other members or other friends, he becomes the mom of the group and wants to protect everyone. you think it's nice how he cares and looks over you. it doesn't matter the situation, if something serious has happened, he'll make sure you're his first priority.

jin:
you guys are the best friends that are obsessed with each other. you guys always give each other compliments, take pictures of each other, and praise each other. you always comment about how jin is so handsome and he always comments about how gorgeous/handsome you are. when around others, this may seem annoying to them, but it's just your guy's relationship. you guys always go out to eat too. and even sometimes, when jin comes over, you guys cook together.

** thanks for reading! don't forget to vote and comment!