I MET ASTRO?!!!

okay so this is gonna be a lil storytime of how i met astro yesterday and coMPLETELY EMBARRASSED MYSELF -so if you're uninterested you can stop reading now.....

oof okay. for those who are still here hiiii!! so yesterday i went to astro's fanmeet in the usa. it was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. it was small and intimate. they were grabbing fans phones and taking pictures, throwing out candy, giving hearts to people. astro definitelyyyy climbed up my bias list . i had floor seats so the entire time i was just on my tippy toes cause i'm literally so short. (i'm a literal five feet tall.) it was literally pouring rain.

like it wasn't even funny how much rain there was. my friends didn't bring jackets so they were soaked head to toe and freezing. i had a jacket so i wasn't soaked. i met a lot of mutuals which was so cool!! also literally, aroha is like the nicest fandom i've ever seen. everyone was so kind and easy to talk to.

okay so now on to the boysss!! i could definitely say the most popular members at the show were rocky and sanha. like the amount of fanchants and cheers for them were insane. eunwoo didn't really have that many ult's there which was kinda sad :/// . oof. anyways, moonbin literally WAS GLOWING OMFG HE WAS GLOWING AND HES MUCH MORE HANDSOME IN PERSON!! rocky looked like he was kinda mad and uninterested which was whatever. sanha..... literally THE MOST PRECIOUS BOY EVER. KAKAKSKSKAK HE LAUGHEDD,, AND I CRIED! it was so so precious. jinjin wouldn't stop dabbing and hitting the folks, mj was making his little animal noises and screaming. honestly though, after seeing them in person... i think my ult in astro is jinjin then moonbin because jinjin literally stole my heart last night.

y'all i was literally jumping on my seat cause i'm so short...

okaY so, the moment you all have been waiting for (not really lol)... WHEN I WENT UP FOR THE HIGHTOUCH. now when i say my memory of that part is hazy.... it's hazyyyyy. like i barely remember touching everyone's hands. they smelled so good and their hands were so soft and they were all glowing. i was so happy.

here's where it all turns for the worst... i'm going up and in my head i'm freaking out. the arohas that i passed were like "it'll all be good don't worry" ( like y'all the best fandom ) and i'm like okay they're right. i go up there ready to say i love you and stuff but then.... i trip. yes i trip and i run into the table they were behind.

THE TABLE FREAKING MOVES AND JINJIN IS LIKE WOAHHHH... AND IM LIKE OH NOOOOO. AND ROCKY IS LIKE .FIXING THE TABLE. AND AT THIS POINT IM SO EMBARRASSED!!!

KAKAKSKSKDOWOKSSOSO. AND APPARENTLY MY FRIEND SAID JINJIN WAS TRYING TO PULL ME BACK TO RESTART BUT I KEPT MOVING I WAS SO EMBARRASSED!! I HAD ONE SHOT AND I MESSED IT UP OMFG.

overall though it was a GREAT experience and they're literally the sweetest boys. totally worth going to watch in concert. they played games and they danced to bts ;)))). lol but yeah that's kinda how my experience went. i also made a mutual and we followed each other on ig. OH AND THERE WAS SO MANY FREE FAN PROJECTS, IT WAS SO CUTE!! i got free photocards and banners! one of the best days of my life.

thanks for listening to me ramble for like forever lol.

-xX vrynofun

(i know terrible quality 😫 but my videos are good so i'm gucci)