Emotionless Feelings [Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Fanfic]

~Intro/ Flashback~

"Weeeeee~!" a little girl with a bright smile and magnificant blue eyes sang as she hung off of her father's arm.

"Your quite the climber!" her father lifted his arm and threw her in the air, getting more giggly squeals.

The girl threw her arms around his neck and climbed back on his arm.

"Don't drop me daddy! The floor is lava~!" she looked straight into her father's lazy eyes and smiled even brighter.

"Haha, I think lava is the least of our worries" he poked her nose and placed her atop his head.

She franticly giggled and grabbed a fist full of his black hair and held on tight as he stood up. She was almost litteraly glowing with happiness.

Loud foot steps echoed through the hall at a running pace.

"Daddy, I think I hear a monster" the girl whispered in beteween laughs.

Seconds later, the door burst open and a tired messenger stood breathing heavy with his short brown haie thrown askew.

The girl sliped down to her fathers shoulders and he held her legs.

With urgency written all over his face, the messenger stood straight up and saluted with his hand over his heart.

"Captian Levi!" he took in a gulp of air "I was told to infom you and Erwin ASAP that a colosal titan has broken the gate in the Shiganshina district! And an armord titan has broken into Wall Maria!"

An awkward silence filled the room and Levi's almost careless smile dissapered.

"Thank you" his voice was monotone "Dissmised"

The messenger dropped his fists at his sides and took off in the dirction he came.

"Are you gonna be busy again daddy?" Levi nodded and looked up directly into her blue eyes that were shinning with confedince "Im gonna help!"

A ghost of a smile spred across Levi's usualy stoney face "Oh? How?"

She threw her arms up "Im gonna be humanity's next best soildure!!" she laughed "After you" a light blush dusted her pale cheeks "Cause your still the best" she hugged his head and kissed his forehead.

"I bet you can do it"

She clapped her hands with happy cheers "We will defet all the titans tohether kay?"

"Okay, every last one!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Me: Arigatou teacups for reading this intro! I hope you like it! If not then have this as an apology *Holds out Levi by the back of his shirt*

Levi: For fuck's sake man put me down!!

Levi's Daughter: *Backs away* I'm not in this scene! As they fight *hears Ciel scream at Levi* I'd like to thank you on behalf of the Earl for reading this little intro please read on and comment some feedback! It makes Ciel write faster! *Whisperes* and the faster he posts this he plans to write a fic pairing my dad and Eren~ *Levi screams* Arigatou! See you next chappy! *crash* DAD! CIEL!