2- Training Day 1: "Half-Wit Horse!"

Balance was the first step in working with 3D Maneuvering Gear so we were all being strapped into belts without much instruction, other than to balance. It was boring~! Thanks to my love of gymnastics and fighting combined, I was already good at balancing in almost any pose. I found myself thinking about the first time I showed my dad how well I had been training...

*Flashback (Idk If you don't like flashbacks! TT.TT Just skip if you want x3)*

"Daddy daddy!" I shouted dashing down the hallway. I was absolutely bursting with excitement. I just perfected a flip in mid air without fancy mats or anything! I was on top of the world!

"Yes sweetheart?" my dad kneeled down to match my height and brushed his raven hair from his eyes.

"Lookie lookie!!" I pulled on his uniform sleeve out into the field where I was practicing. He reluctantly followed with a click of his tongue.

I stood in the grass away from him and ran forward at full speed. I kicked my leg up and launched with my other and I felt the wind soaring through my long hair and about ten feet away from my starting point I landed directly on my feet panting. My dad came over and lifted me up.

"That's some amazing talent you have little brat" he smiled, one of those rare smiles that just makes the big scary Captain Levi seem like a teddy bear. I beamed from ear to ear and hugged him tight.

*End Flashback*

"Rivaille! Rivaille! RIVAILLE!" Shadis' voice broke me from my thoughts and I felt myself starting to fall. Surrounding trainees stared wide eyed at me as I fell.

For a moment I felt the wind consume me and I threw the top half of my body back and did a perfect spin, and ended balancing just as I was before I fell. A few troops looked at me all smug and others with awe. It didn't really matter to me though...

"Yes sir!?" I saluted and balanced straight. He eyed me suspiously.

"How did you do that?" his eyes seemed to be even more menacing the usual.

"Balance?" he nodded with a kind of look that screamed yes-you-fucking-idiot-now-answer. "I balanced my center weight near the center of my abdomen and used my remaining weight to thrust forward and rebalance once in an upright position, sir."

"Hmm, good to know you're living up to your name Isis Rivaille" I thought I herd a bit of sarcasm in his deep tone. Of course I was, I am after all Isis Rivaille.My Father, is humanity's strongest soldier. True, I'd probably never quite match his amazing still.

"Yes sir!" I saluted him properly and undid my belt.

I looked around at the other 104th trainee group and smiled. It was hard not to laugh at some of their faces, they must not have realized the first time I said my name what I'd really said. Eren was hanging upside down in his belt with a very confused expression. I once again found myself in deep thought about his wistful eyes. It wasn't only his eyes; it was his entire adorable child like face. But the poor kid was actually very pissed looking. I tried not to snort when he couldn't pull himself up. He saw me and I smiled with a huge thumbs up. He actually looked like he was blushing! Though, I could see why. I'm sure he was embarrassed beyond belief.

Eren looked really discouraged during dinner. Though I really think Armin didn't help much by mentioning he could do it. Once again I got distracted by unimportant things and Started to pet Armin.

"so," I played with his surprisingly soft blonde hair "since you're my pet you need a cute nickname right?" he blushed slightly as I continued "How about Minni? Since your name is Armin!" he nodded in agreement. "I should call you JaegerBombastic! Cause your just bursting with energy!" I sat silently for a moment thinking of a nick name for Mikasa "That reminds me!! Hey Eren is Mikasa your girlfriend?" he quickly shook his head.

"Mikasa is my sister" he patted her back and smiled. My mouth was slightly agape. They didn't really look alike but Mikasa did seem like she never wanted to leave his side So Figured she was just a quiet Clingy girlfriend.

"You better look out for her Eren!" he tilted his head in confusion "She's absolutely beautiful! Guys will be lining up to ask her out! Gotta look out for creeps like Jean!" he nodded in agreement and smiled.

Speaking of Jean, I hadn't herd any of his smart ass remarks since I kicked his ass for taking Mr. Snuggles. Jean was by far the most annoying cadet I met through the whole day. Even if he wasn't being a jerk, he was doing something stupid. As if on cue Jean smacked Marco's drink into his face. 'Spoke too soon' I somberly thought. This guy just aggravated me so much.

"Come on! Say the real reason you wanna be in the Military Police! It's so you can live in peace and safety, ri~ight!?" Marco was quick to deny Jean's comment, but I didn't care much, that was till Eren Called Jean a half-wit. I chocked on my drink when I tried to laugh. Jean on the other hand was actually really pissed.

After seeing how the Military Police tend to treat Civilians, I gave them my own personal nickname, its kind of mean but I found it true... I named them "The Bitch Brigade" So I cant help but hide a smirk when the Military Police is mentioned.

*Lol Eren Needs a Say, Eren POV*

I smiled mockingly at Jean when Isis laughed at my comment. Jean growled at both of us, and Mikasa, though she usually had a rather stony expression she almost looked amused, and I mean almost. A few guys sitting near horse face laughed too.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're calling me a half-wit" I have to admit, his angry aura was kind of scary I but only to a point where he looked like he was gonna throw a tantrum.

"Duh~" Isis sang. She had a sense of humor, good to know...

It's really good that their were still people who could laugh as carefree as Isis had in only the first day I met her. In times like this and in the place we were in, most people chose not to laugh so happily because of grim thoughts that loomed over us all.

Not to mention she was actually really beautiful. Isis had long Silky black hair, bangs much similar to Corporal Levi's, her eyes though, it was like looking into Shinning diamonds! The way her face lit up when She laughed only made them sparkle more and how her face darkened with that mad grin when attakining Jean was terrifying and sort of sexy... Stop it Eren! Focaus! Now is not the time to think about sexy girls! I mentally slapped myself and turned my attention back to the nitwit in front of me.

"Ah good your not too stupid to understand my comment" I snickered.

His eyes burned with fire and he stood to prove he was bigger than me. Apperently I was supposed to be intimidated.

--------------

Sorry its short minna! Ive been doing a lot of shit all at once, and today is my one month anniversery with my boyfriend :D (@emoboyfriend)

But thats not the point...Thank you all so much for your support!!

Im always so happy when people read what I write ;U;

-Ciel__Phantomhive