2.

It felt freezing by the time morning had come around but the boy next to me would not cut out his hideous snoring, so I had no choice but to haul my sleeping bag out to the garden chairs where I smothered myself the best I could to keep warm.

Not long after I had appeared, Woojin came stumbling out of his tent shivering with the cold. He saw me huddled up and smiled, squinting at the sudden light of morning. The boy walked over and stood before me, his bare feeling coiling up on the cold tiles.
"Morning." He said, shifting on the spot.
"Good morning, you feel old yet?"
"I'm a right uncle me."
"You not cold?" He shook his head, eyes wide.
"Freezing, it was so nice yesterday. Dunno what happened."
"It'll clear soon."
"Hey, let's get inside. I need to put more layers on,"

We went through his house and up to his room, where I instantly jumped into the warm bed by the radiator. I pulled the covers up to my face as he searched his wardrobe for a hoodie and some socks.
"Here, put this on it'll help." A big jumper was thrown my way. I quickly dug myself into it. "Look out for anyone else waking up, we'll stay up here until then."
"Yesss" Woojin got in next to me and we both got warmer then.

-

"You awake?" He asked, nudging me slightly. I groaned in response, a little drowsy. "Here, thank you for always making me feel better." I opened my eyes to see his hands holding out the two scratch cards I'd given him for his birthday.
"Jinnie, what are you doing?"
"Pick one, you can keep whatever you win."
"But there yours."
"I'd rather you have one."
I leant over and hugged him round his torso before mumbling a thank you into his chest.

"Look! We better go make the grumpy boys some food or else they'll be cranky."
Forgetting about the scratch card, I shoved it into my jeans pocket and followed Woojin down to the kitchen to begin making food.

-

Making 12 lots of toast took a lifetime to do, but everyone was too drowsy to even notice if it was a bit colder than usual so we thrusted hot drinks their way instead. I wanted to get back into bed quickly, so decided to leave earlier than the others, I didn't live far from Woojin's anyway so it wouldn't take me long to get back. I made an excuse to leave and gathered all my things. As I was putting my shoes on I saw Jisung nudge Seongwoo, who then hurriedly followed me to the front door.
"You want a lift back?"
"I'll be okay, but thanks."
"Really I don't mind, I'm taking the others back later anyway."
"Okay then."

The whole ride I kept thinking of what Jisung had said last night about talking to him, maybe I should just be brave for once in my sad life. Except my throat choked up and the only thing I could muster up was a quick thanks before rushing inside to get away fast. Why was I so useless when it came to him.

-

I must've napped for hours, because when I finally woke up it was dark again and my stomach grumbled like crazy, I went to make myself dinner before getting changed. As I let the food cook I decided to swap into my comfy sweats instead of jeans which I'd left on this whole time. As I threw my jeans across the room something fell out of the back pocket onto the floor of my bedroom. I leant down to pick up the scratch card Woojin had given me back at his house. As I heard the timer go off from the kitchen, I took it with me leaving the food to cool before searching for a penny.

The TV was on and I was absentmindedly watching while scratching off the pictures before me.
3 matching diamonds and you win the jackpot.
I had never really paid attention to that phrase, the jackpot was £10,000,000. Something I could barely even dream of owning. But as the TV spoke louder in my head my eyes stung at the sight towards me.
1...2....3
3 diamonds, THE JACKPOT!

I blinked wildly, making sure it wasn't a dream. Then screamed, getting up and jumping crazily clinging to the slip of paper. I needed to tell the others... Jisung. I rang his phone but he must've gone to sleep as well, I tried Daniel and Jaehwan but neither of Them picked up either. In a rash decision, Seungwoo's number was dialed and I waited. Soon hearing his happy voice on the other and, I'd never been so relieved to have the phone answered.

-

"WHAT!" he screamed down the line, I couldn't stand still. "ARE YOU SURE?"
"THE JACKPOT!!!!"
"I'm coming round, wait there."

-

There was violent banging on the door, and I flung it open. He ram to me and span me around in his arms both of us laughing madly. I was in absolute shock but still crazy excited too! He put me down and we just hugged for ages. Soon we let go and calmed down a little. I sat cross legged on the sofa, staring at it.
"what do we do now?" He asked.
"we get the money!"

A number we rang told us to visit them as soon as possible so they could check over the card and make sure it wasn't fake or anything. Even though it was the jackpot, we figured they wouldn't be too grateful of us rocking up at 12 am. £10 million can wait a few hours.
"We should celebrate!" I screamed the two of us back up and jumping together.
"We?"
"You have to come with me, I can't sleep until then anyway."
"Okay... I'll stay."

-

A couple hours passed and we were passed out on the sofa, an empty bottle of wine each in our hands. We were a mess but who cares when you're rich? Once we woke up it was 5 and I took a shower, throwing a glass of water onto the sleeping boy to get him up too.
"Get dressed, we getting paid!"
This places was an hour away so we sped there in Seungwoo's car, while I stared at the card in front of me still not sure whether or not this was a dream.

-

"Well the good news is, you have won. It's genuine!" Seungwoo squeezed my hand as the man in the suit spoke to us. "The money has been transferred to the bank account you gave us."

It wasn't a dream... Every second was very much real.