5.

Within the next week Minhyun had everyone's businesses up and running. Daniel, Sungwoon and Jinyoung all began buying and selling off antiques while opening up a store to do so. Seongwoo, Gualin, Daehwi and (even after begging him not to) Jisung began selling off the hoards of cocaine that was stored in the basement. Minhyun began property assessing that earns him quite a lot of money anyways. Woojin, Jaehwan and Jihoon helped out wherever they were needed with the boys. Me on the other hand I wanted to find something to do but needed a business partner to help me get started.

"Hey, if we all carry on like this we can take a break for that yacht holiday soon!" Jihoon whooped, having looked over the days income. Him and Jaehwan managed finance most days with Woojin sometimes taking over whenever they were taking too long.

-

I was in my room, at the desk by the window. Watching the time tick away as my pen still didn't write down a single idea.
"Need help?" Minhyun had come with a cup of tea, he stood over me and looked down at the blank page. "I'll take that as a yes?"
I groaned and thumped my head onto the table.
"I can't think of anything."
He sat down next to me and took the pen, drawing lines to split the page in sections.
"What kind of things do you wanna do?"
"I wanna be the boss, of something personal."
"So what things do you like then?"
"Typical things."
"Like?"
"Clothes... makeup, I dunno fashion."
"What about a brand?"
"Seems too scary."
"What about a beauty magazine, you could always work up from there?"
"That doesn't sound too bad actually! Ahhhh Minhyun you're a genius!!!" I jumped up and hugged him.
He jokingly pushed me away before smiling at me, I was dancing around my room like a maniac.

-

I set up a whole home office in the attic, before employing a few people to work for me. Over the next weeks people were constantly in and out of the house.

My phone rang next to me as I was finishing off my newest blog post. I smiled looking down at the caller ID.

"May I request a meeting with the founder of your magazine please, she seems to be so busy recently that I can never get a moment alone with her anymore!"
"Well Mr Minhyun, you're in luck. Everyone has gone home for the day and yours truly has just finished her required work."

"Perfect!" The boy hung up the phone and called out as he walked through the door.
"Were you stood outside?" I asked smirking.
"Maybe?" I got up from the chair and leant against the table. He strode over suavely and put a hand on my waist before leaning down to kiss my lips roughly.

"God I've missed this." I gasped pulling back.
"It's fun though, no one else knowing. Even if I go insane not being able to hold you whenever I want."
"We could at least tell the boys though."
"And where's the fun in that, there'd be no need for you to sneak to my room once everyone's asleep if they knew."
He kissed me again, running his hands along my body and smiling against my lips before biting down. I groaned and sank back against the desk.

"You really need to get a sofa in here, that would make this a lot easier."
"And where's the fun in that." I copied his words winking to him.
"You tease." I moved away and headed to the door.
"Come on, we have to go yacht shopping!"

-

All 12 of us walked along the boardwalk, admiring the yachts for sale in the marina. Seongwoo walked along with me at the front while the salesman went on about each boats specifics, the boy beside me listened along but I was too busy daydreaming to focus.

"So when can we look around them?" Jisung asked.
"Right this way gentleman... and lady." I smiled and followed the others towards the bridge leading up to the boat.

As I was about to step up onto the deck, a hand appeared in front of me to pull me up. I smiled and looked up to see Minhyun stood offering his help. I let him lift me on and he held onto my hand as we walked over to the rest of the boys. Reluctantly letting go when we reached the small crowd.

"So there are 3 lounge areas, including the cinematic room below us here and 13 double bedrooms and 2 master bedrooms."
"I better be getting one of the masters!" Jaehwan announced.
"Yeah but leave the other master for the couple!" Daniel cooed smirking at me. My heart skipped a beat, thinking me knew the truth about my relationship with one of his best friends.

"Lucky Seongwoo!" Daehwi laughed. I tried not to look so relived, they still thought that the other boy was interested. He wasn't, he had barely spoken to me but then again I had been working a lot of the time. Seongwoo just blushed while the others laughed, I played along rolling my eyes and shaking my head, trying to change the subject as we were shown around the yacht.

Minhyun came up behind me and whispered in my ear.
"You'll be getting that master room, but trust me it won't be him in there with you." I tried not to smile insanely as he went off, leaving me grinning and flustered.