Chapter 69) Young Love

(Auggie pov)
Ava & I are going strong in our "marriage" and things could get anymore better for us.

Especially for me since Riley’s happily married to the first boy she'd ever liked & I'm really happy for them.

Especially since they’ve always been each other's first crush since the beginning.

And to be completely honest, I'm really happy that Ava's mines and I'm hers.

I mean, I've always liked her ever since & I'm glad that we're together.

Cause, We're definitely an adorable together, just like my parents when they were our age.

And like I said before, "I'm really happy that Ava's mines and I'm hers."

Especially since she'd always the girl of my dreams & I couldn’t be anymore happier.

Besides, I've always liked her ever since & I'm glad that we're together

I mean, We're definitely an adorable together, just like my parents when they were our age.

And like I said before, "Ava & I are going strong in our "marriage" and things could get anymore better for us."

Anyway, I’m at home, just watching a disney movie when Ava was came in like she always do.

"Hi, Auggie." She says, smiling.

"Hey, Ava." I replied, smiling back.

"Whatcha watching?" She asked as she joined me on the couch.

"A disney movie called The Little Mermaid." I told her as she nodded.

As we're watching The Little Mermaid, I noticed Ava leaning on my shoulder so I wrapped my arms around her.