Chapter 70) When I Look At You

(Shawn pov)
I'm planning to spend some time with Angela.

I did my morning routine then rushed outside to my car and drove off to Angela's house.

(At Angela's house)
I arrived at her house and knocked at the door then someone let me in & it was Angela.

"Hi, Angela." I greeted her with a kiss then hug and pulled away.

"Hey, Shawn. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing good. Um, Where's Mandy?" I replied.

"Oh. She's with her friends, so I got the whole place to myself." She told me.

"Okay. So, What do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Well. We could do something we used to do when we were together." She suggested.

"Wow, It's like you read my mind." I replied, smiling like an idiot as she held me close to her.

I crashed my lips into hers then pulled away.

We both leaned in for a kiss which lead to a makeout secession.

As we're making out, I carried her, without breaking the kiss and I  walked to her bedroom.

(In Angela's bedroom)
As we’re in her bedroom, I gently lay her down on the bed then continued making out.

As we're still making out, she pulled away & took off my shirt.

I threw it on the ground then I continued kissing her.

We started making out til she pulled away. 

Angela took off her shirt & threw it on the ground, Then we continue making out.

As we continue making out, she pulled away for the 3rd time and unbuckled my belt & unbuttoned my jean.

Then she pulled down my pants, leaving me in my boxers. 

"So, Do you wanna do this?" I asked her as she just nodded yes.

I slide my jeans down, revealing my balls and she put it in her mouth then suck it as she closed her eyes, enjoying the taste.

As my balls are still in her mouth, she  starts licking the top which made me groan alittle.

She continued sucking my balls. As she's sucking my balls, I wanted her give me all of her.

As she's still sucking my balls, I pulled away from her alittle.

"What's wrong, Shawn?" She asked.

"Um. I was thinking maybe we could finally make love." I told her.

"Okay. Let's do it!" She replied smiling as I pulled her close to me, making her sit on top of me then crashed her lips into mines.

We continued making out then started making love to each other.

As we're making love to each other, I pulled away from her alittle bit.

"I love you, Angela, You know that?" I said.

"I know. I love you too." She says as we both leaned in & kissed again.

We continued making love to each other.

After making love to each other, We decided to sleep.