Chapter 13 MAJoR timeskip

I am crying right now. I literally thought that no one would read my stories, and now I GOT 3K PEOPLE READING IT! WTF... THANK YOU SO MUCH! 😂
Anyway...
Alice awoke but didnt feel anything... Everything went black, she heard the faint yelling of someone, but that was all. She tried to get up, but something was pulling her down. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, then opening them.
" What happened?" She mumbled and looked around. It was different, the walls seemed to be molded, there was holes everywhere, boarded with wooden planks.
Alice sighed and stood up, trying to look back at what happened.
" oh, bendy!" She gasped, " where's bendy!"
Alice yelled, sprinting to the ink machine to look around... no one was there, not even a moving thing.
" how long was I knocked out?" She wondered, searching around at least for something. The workshop had grown, a lot actually, it wasn't nearly as big as she remembered. but all of a sudden-
She remembered Joey, 6 months after he had left... Boris had awaken... everything seemed fine afterwards. She remember the lonely feeling everyone had because Joey wasn't here. And to be honest, even Bendy missed him. She missed the shows, and them playing together....
Alice snapped out of her flashback, hearing faint sounds of the ink machine running.

" who turned on the ink machine?"
She soon stopped, watching a familiar figure with a mask walk by. He seemed to be carrying a cardboard Bendy... But why?
" Hello?" She greeted, but the creature didn't answer, and instead walked past her and disappeared.
" Whats going on..."
All of a sudden, she met a room, and inside of it was Boris. He looked the same, but instead, with guts this time. It was a miracle.
" Boris!" She yelled, running up to him and hugging him.
" Where are we? I am so confused... Where's Bendy and joey-"
" You missed all of that..." He interrupted.
" What... Happened."
Boris sighed and began to explain.
" Joey left... He had never came back," he mumbled.
" And what about Bendy?" Alice asked.
Boris sighed again.
" He turned into something horrible, after the ink machine was turned on, Bendy had been acting weird. To be honest, he scares me now days, Bendy's not the same..."
Alice listened carefully and looked down. She hadn't seen Bendy in years... It was true...
" Where is he now?"
Boris pointed to a boarded up door. He shivered and shook his head.
" Bendy is in there-"
All of a sudden, they heard faint screams coming from the room. She kicked open the door and sprinted outside, seeing someone walk past her.
He was familiar, making him suspicious.
"Who was the one screaming?" She wondered, peeking through the side of the wall, the man headed toward a door with an exit sign on it. But something appeared, blocking the door.
Immediately, the man began running her way, she had to hide. Alice ran behind a Broken barrel, as they ran past her...
Then she realized who the inky creature was. It was Bendy! But as soon as he shut the door behind him, bendy stopped. He yelled in anger and backed up.
" that traitor..."
" bendy!" Yelled Alice, getting up. Bendy turned around confused.
" that voice..."
" it's me Alice! Alice angel!" She ran up to him, with a worried expression.
" n-no, it can't be, I'm the only one here..." he muttered, gasping in surprise. Bendy stared at her with a sad face.
" i've been alone..."
" oh my god, what happened to you... p-poor thing..." she said, wiping the ink off his face.
" there you go, I can see your eyes... now tell me, why are you doing this?" She asked, hugging him.
He didn't answer, still speechless.
" Henry..." he mumbled.
" oh, Joeys friend..."
" yeah, but where w-were you, all this time..." bendy choked back a cry. Alice thought for a moment.
" I-I honestly don't know, I just a-awoke..."
" awoke?"
Alice nodded and studied his face carefully.
" it's okay bendy, it's over..."

Or is it...
Yeeee where my aphmau fans!!!! I love her channel! Go check her out on YouTube! Let's make it to 45 followers for more chapters!