Part 1 Tyrian & Thistle's Meeting

On the day that Team RNJR left Higanbana in the morning, with Qrow following from a distance, and only going in front of them only to protect them from danger, we return to the bar that Qrow was originally, we see the waitress that served Qrow the two drinks, standing their, feeling empty, because she started to fall for Qrow, but yet she did not know of the consequences if he stayed with her, so she then went straight to work, feeling sad and lonely, though she did see one customer that she considered her friend, Alex Woods, as usual he would ask for all of the alcoholic drinks, that they had in the bar, "Hey come one Thistle give me another round." says Alex Woods, "Okay, but don't spill anything." says Thistle, Alex stayed through out the day, and of course he dropped a few bottles when he left, so Thistle had to start and clean the broken glass muttering to her self "Next time Alex comes here, he should have at least a 50 drink minimum, that way nothing gets broken that easily." while she was cleaning the glass up, Tyrian Callows came to Higanbana's tavern that is across the street from the bar, Tyrian walks in to the tavern and says "Excuse me but do you know where a little silver-ish eyed girl wearing a red hood went? You see I am her... Uncle, and I lost her from our camping trip, have you seen her by any chance?" the owner of the tavern then said "Now sir, I know that you are not that girls Uncle, and their is no way that I am going to tell you where she went with her friends, and that is final, no matter how much you pay me." at that moment the owner then saw Tyrian take off his coat, and place it on a nearby table and he then said "That's the wrong answer that I am looking for." Tyrian then unties his belt extending his tail, and then pierces the Tavern owner through the chest, killing him instantly, then saying "Well since he wont tell me then I guess I'm gonna go across the street."  He then cleans up the mess he made on his tail, placed a gun in the mans hand, to blame the hole, he then recoils his tail, re ties his belt, grabs his jacket, and places it back on, and goes across the street, to the bar, he walks in to see a cute girl scrubbing the floor, he then said "Excuse me. I was hoping you could... help me find someone." with laughter in his voice, but at first Thistle was frightened by this man, but then she started to take a liking to him, when he then said "I see that your heart is broken, might I mend it for you?" he said while making a heart with his hands, then breaking it, to then bring it back together again still laughing maniacally, he then reached for her hand for her to take it, and then he said "How about this I will give you something that you want and you give me what you want, do we have a deal?" she then took his hand, stood up, and said "I would like my heart mended, who is it that you are looking for?" Tyrian then smiled and said "I am looking for two people one is a girl with silver eyes, and wearing a red cape, the second is a man with red eyes, has a drinking problem, needs to shave a bit, wears a cross necklace, and wears a tattered red cape, have you seen either one?" "Thistle then said "No I haven't seen a girl like that, but I did see a man with those descriptions, he left just this morning, that way." she pointed to where Higanbana's limits are, she then said "Now the thing that I want you to do is." she whispered what she wanted in his ear and then Tyrian smiled and said "That I can do, but their are some consequences of that." he then takes his jacket off, making Thistle blush, she then went to the door, locked it, and turned the sign saying that the tavern is closed for the night, she then takes Tyrian, and his coat, and a bottle of wine, to her room, and then she closed the door, while Tyrian took off his belt, and uncoiled his tail, he then said "Surprise, I hope this doesn't change things." Thistle then said "It doesn't, I think this might work."  she then pored a glass for Tyrian, and she made a motion for him to take it, what she didn't expect was that he used his extendable scorpion tail to grab it, he took a sip, and waited for Thistle to make herself a glass before it began, when she did, she finished the glass with two sips, and that's when it began, Tyrian went to her, lightly coiled his tail around her, placed his hand on her face ( he took his wrist blades off,) and said "Now you do know this will be a one night thing right?" Thistle then said "Yes I know." "Good, now try not to enjoy this too much." said Tyrian, Thistle then said "okay, I'll try not to." and then they kissed, a very passionate kiss. Now lets give them a bit of privacy, but let me tell you this, that is if you are wondering, Tyrian's tail is a bit of a kinky thing. and then they stop, and fell asleep in the bed, it was early in the morning, when Tyrian woke up, next to Thistle, he enjoyed their night, especially when she called him a king, however, he was deciding if he should kill her or not, he then saw her smile in her sleep, and he decided that it would be best if she lived, he then wrote her a note, on the bedside table, kissed her sleeping face, and left the tavern while saying "Good bye Thistle, I hope we meet again." he then smiled remembering the note he wrote for her thinking it was brilliant, when Thistle woke up, she didn't See Tyrian, so she then thought that she dreamed him up, until she saw the bruise marks around her waist, and arms, resembling the marks of a giant scorpion tail, she then saw the area where Tyrian was sleeping, it was kinda still warm, she then saw the note from Tyrian on her bedside table it said "Dear Thistle, when you have found this I am already far away, now my heart and body may belong to my goddess, but yours belongs to me now, so stay safe, I hope we will meat again, but first I must prune a rose for my goddess. with chaotic love, Tyrian Callows." At first she was devastated that he left her, but then she was happy that he said that they might meet again, and happy that he knew her name, so she then cleaned up, and went to work with a big smile on her face.

A two weeks later: she got something in the mail, a package, on the inside was a heart shaped locket, a ring, and a letter, when she opened the locket, she saw it had two pictures on the inside, one was of her, while the second was... "Tyrian!" she screamed out loud, she then tried the ring on and it fit perfectly, she then went to the letter, and read "dear Thistle, I still think of our one night, and I thought that it was rude of me for not giving something to you, so I found the locket and the ring, The ring reminded me of your dress, so I got it for you, and now the locket contains two pictures, there is a third frame that hides behind yours you just have to slide it, it's empty though, now I hate to tell you this but I lost my tails stinger a few weeks back, but it's okay, as long as I still remember that night when we met, all I need is that memory, and I feel fine, I miss you, and I love you, from Tyrian Callows." She kind of got more things from Tyrian from some days, she also wrote to him, though she never saw him get the messages, she knew he got them.

Next Page: Stings from a Scorpion. Enjoy.