Chapter 2

Nobody's pov

All the memory's of Michael and Jeremy hit Michael like a fish out of water.

(5 years ago)

Michael's pov

I was the new student.I had my hair in a messy bun and I was wearing a black dress that went to my knees.My knees had band-aids on them from me falling a lot.I was just walking around trying to find my tour-guide his name  was Jeremy Heere until a boy ran into me.

Jeremy's pov

I was running to the office because I was suppose to give a new student a tour until I ran into a slightly chubby girl with glasses.I fell on my butt all my stuff on the floor."S-sorry miss."It's okay but do you know where I can find Jeremy Heere because he is suppose to give me a tour of the school."Hi I am the one and only Jeremy Heere at your service.Hi i'm Michelle Mell and i guess you should showing me around heere."So do you have siblings,Jeremy."No but do you."Ya his name is Michael he is my twin brother."Where is he."Oh my parents are Divorce so they are fighting for Custody over him so he wouldn't be come to school until one of my parents gets Custody of him."Oh sorry for asking Michelle."Its okay Jeremy."

(5 years ago at the end of school year)

Jeremy's pov

So my first friend Michelle killed herself,in Michelle's suicide said that her mom got custody of Michael and her parents were going to burn her body so there wasn't going to have (whatever they do for people when die).

(6 years ago)

Michael's pov

My first year as Michael Mell the brother of the girl that killed herself for no reason.Also Today i going to met Jeremy again sorry Jer that my Fake sister died ever tho she was me.(time skip by Cute angry Chubb Chubb {aka} Michael Mell)I was dropped off by my mom."Bye mom see you after school don't forget the story i told you about dad , you, and Michelle K."O k Michael i will tell your dad and have a good day baby boy."I walked away from my moms car and walked in side the school with my Red hoodie without Patches (he doesn't have the ones that Jerbear gave him).My locker was right by Jeremy's Locker.He notice me when i walk up to my locker."You look familiar you look like my friend to killed herself."Are you talking about my twin Sister Michelle and Names Mell, Michael Mell."Hi Michael Names Heere , Jeremy Heere so that what you look like your sister never told me what you look like or showed me no pictures of you and her you two look alike but you are chubbier then her but your chubbiness is cute."He bushed at what he said.I giggle a little at how cute he was being."Aww you think my chubbiness is cute that's cute Jeremy."The bell ring for the first class of the year.
(A/N:I still don't know what this is going send help plz bye fam.)