Chaper 5 part 4

Once Michael woke up Jeremy was talking with Rich,Jake and other people he didn't know.Rich saw that Michael was a woke he ask happened last.Michael sighed,"My father is homophobic when he found out his only son was gay he started to drink and hit me.My mom has to pay the bills drinking is something she does on rare days.The first time my dad hit me I was 13( hey today I turned 13) my mom was working my dad asked me if she I have a girlfriend yet I said no.He just gave me a confused look I told him that I don't know if I liked girls or boys he just started to laugh at me.He continued to laugh at me nice joke he laughed and laughed he looked at me he questioned me why I wasn't laughing too.I simply told him that I think I'm gay but i didn't know.He got up from the couch he ruffle grabbed me by the arm he dragged me to my room made sure to close my window and curtains so no ones can watch.He told me that he felt bad so he stopped for 5 years he asked me if I had a girlfriend I told him that I'm gay he hit me and told me to go to my room and shut the window,Curtain."Michael confessed while scratching his arms."Hey Micha you should stop scratching ur arm because it's bleeding,"Questioned Jeremy."And that brings us to my next story,"Michael replied,"So after my dad beats me he tells me that I should kill myself.So I started to cut my wrist,Legs,Stomach basically anywhere you can cut.My dad found out so he started to use it for his own advantage.My mom asked if I was Okay I told that I was fine right after I told her that I passed out ended up in the hospital.The doctors told her that my ribs and my nose were broken.My left wrist,Right knee were sprained.I had to get surgery on my left knee.They found my scars they told my mom she said that she doesn't know How they got there in the first place so they asked me how they got there.My dad flashed in my mind with a disappointment plaster on his face if I told them that my dad beats me then he would get pissed off if I don't tell them then he would still get pissed I lied and told the truth to them I said that I feel useless,no one loved me,that I was stressed they put me on medication for depression,anxiety.So now I am just a screw teenager that has an abusive dad mom that hardly around people only hang out with me in pity and guilt because they can see how messed up I am,"By the time Michael finished his story he was crying.Zoe was outside talking to the police about child abuse she got of the phone and when down stair to wait for the police.They finally got to Michael's house They arrested Michael's Dad and alerted Michael's mom about what happened she wasn't upset with Michael she was glad he was alive she didn't care if He was gay she was glad her baby was okay.(Fin)
(Hey Fam hope you like the Story i was lazy to write this chapter but I was waiting for my sister so i finished this chapter for you Bye Fam)