Chapter 4 part 2

(A/N:Ok so umm I am starting another book but I am not going to end this one but I need a name for the book at the end of the chapter I will tell you what the story is about k but hope you like this chapter and I thought I could make this little story I have going on here one or two more chapters an DEH is going to be in this so ya bye fam.)
Connor pov
The family that lives next to my family's house well their kid had their window open and I had my window open also because my room gets hot as fuk but not the point right now my desk is right in front the window.While I was on Tumblr looking at stuff I heard something and let me remind you it was midnight so I looked up an what i was met with was awful.That kid Michael think his name was being beat in after 10 minutes or longer I don't know how I was watching this but two guys coming out of hiding they had scared looks on their faces.I grabbed my phone an called Jared and Evan.I ran to my sister room knowing was awake I was knocking on her door like someone broke in.
Zoe pov
I was about to fall asleep but knocking was stopping me from doing that so I got up and opened the door to Connor with a worried look I haven't seen since I was 9."Connor,are you o k,"I asked him with confusion plastered on my face."You know the Mell Kid that live next to us will I just witnessed them being abused by their dad and I don't know what to do I just called Evan and Jared they're on their way here,"He replied with a look that Evan has on all the time.
Evan pov
I was sleeping when my phone went off so being in the tired state I'm in right I answered it without looking at the caller ID and it was Connor with panic in his voice I woke up instantly he told me about what happened so i got up and threw a hoodie Connor left at my house an some sweatpants that Connor also left at my house.I got up an ran to Connor which I lives a block away.I arrived at the Murphy's household I knocked on the door with frantically.(Because Jared arrived and they calmed Connor and told him that in the morning they would go check on Michael {fyi Evan is making Connor a better person}so Evan and Jared stayed over at the Murphy's because it was way to late to go home and Evan was asleep an cuddling Connor.Jared was passed out on the ground and Zoe went to her room to sleep)
(time skip to morning)
Connor pov
When I woke up I feel a slightly heaviness on my arm noticed that is was Evan and Jared was sitting in the Conner of the room hold the bath bombs from the bathroom.Evan's eyes opened confused to where he was until we made eye contact we were blushing madly what broke our staring contest was a crunch from the Conner Jared was sitting he was eating the bath bombs."What the hell Jared,"me and Evan said at the same time.After we said that Jared instantly stood up an dashes out of the room.Me,Evan heard a shout coming from Zoe's room so we ran in and saw Zoe with a blanket on her body as she sat on her bed.So I ran to Zoe an asked her what happened all she said was check the closet all we seen was Jared eating bath bombs.As Jared came out of his animal state Evan was staring at Zoe's clothes.
Evan's pov
I know that I am gender fluid an that today I felt like a girl.So I asked Connor and Jared to leave the room so I can talk to Zoe."Ok why did you tell them to leave,"Zoe simply replied."ummmm how would you felt if I told you that I am Gender Fluid and I like your Brother,"I shyly respect.All I felt was Zoe hugging me then she got up an she asked what size i wear.I told her what size I wear she tossed me a skirt,a tank top,a sweater, and stalkings.She painted my nails,did my makeup,and gave me accessories to wear too that was nice of her.(time skip after Connor and Jared cooed how cute Evan looks)
Rich pov
After we woke up Michael he started to cry because what happened last night and he had a bad dream also he wimped for Jeremy.So me an Jake sat on Michael's bed as Jeremy started to fall asleep with Michael in his arms.It was silent for a few minutes until Jake heard a knock on the front door.So I got up an ran to the door I opened it to find a boy with long brown hair,a grey hoodie next to him was a boy with dirty blonde hair,wearing girly clothes but I am not judging, and behind them was a boy with dark brown hair, glasses next to him was a girl with brown like the boy I first saw."Um Hi how may I help you,"I asked unsure what to do."Hi is Michael home,"The boy with the grey hoodie asked.I let them in slow also I asked what their names were one of them I knew from biology I think his name was Evan.After they told me their names we went upstairs to Michael's room where now Jeremy and Michael were cuddling each other.
(A/N:O k so the book I am working on a book that is about DEH and BMC the main character have magic category it because one shots.I need one character from Deh and two from Bmc.If you think of the characters you want to be in my new book can you put what magic category you want them to be.Also you can't use Connor ,Michael, Evan, Jeremy, or Jared.I hope you like this chapters and the book bye fam.)