Chapter 5

(A/u this is her fighting cloths above)

(Sam's pov)We got out of the vans and I saw Simmons and told him what I wanted but I heard a howl and I looked around and saw a giant wolf

(Sam's pov)
We got out of the vans and I saw Simmons and told him what I wanted but I heard a howl and I looked around and saw a giant wolf. It jumped down the cliff and it walked over to me and looked at Simmon and snarled, I released it was Indigo and Simmons pulled out his gun and I smirked and said, "I don't think you want to do that she will hurt you." He told me it was a wild beast but she growled and he stepped back but she stopped and huffed, I laughed and told her to come on and the government people lead us inside and we saw Megatron. But we heard wailing and Indigo's ears perked up and she howled and I knew that was Bee, she started walking towards the sound but soldiers got in he way and she turned around and quickly ran towards them and shifted into her human self.
(Indigo's pov)
I smirked at the shocked faces and said, "Never get in between me and my mate idiots," and I broke the door down and I destroyed the tanks the men had on freezing Bee and he got up slowly and saw me. I smiled and said, "Everything is going to be ok Bee I won't let them harm you," he picked me up and held me to his chest and chirped at me and I smiled but Sam came in and was about to yell when he saw Bee up and said, "Ok Indigo beat me to saving you but the Allspark is here Bee." He placed me down and I looked at Simmons and said, "And never aim a gun at me or your losing a hand understood," he gulped and agreed but Sam lead Bee to the allspark and he did something to make it shrink but he handed it to Sam and I looked at Bee and said, "I don't want Sam in danger Bee someone get me a bag and I'll carry the cube." One of the army solider gave me a bag and I shifted and Sam placed the cube in the bag and Bee tried talking me out of it but I shook my head no and waited for the soldiers to get ready and we all took off towards the city and on the way we past Optimus and the others.