Chapter 6

(A/u I'm using Chris Hemsworth as BumbleBee holo form)
(Indigo's pov)
I was in my wolf form in the passenger seat of Bee and Simmons driving to the check point in Egypt. Sam and Mikaela were in the back with Leo and we were stopped by guards, the leader got down from the tower and we saw he was short but he ran his finger over Bees hood and I growled a little but Sam stopped me. But Simmons rolled the windows down and spoke to the officer and they laughed but the officer came to my side and pet my head and I acted nice, soon he let us threw and we drove to an old building and everyone got out to look around for clues.
(Bee's pov)
I looked around for anything but I saw it was dark out and I let the others know but we heard singing and we quietly went to find who is singing. When we got closer me and the twins transformed and activated are holoform a and we turned the corner and I saw it was Indigo and she was singing to the stars, but I saw she was crying as she song. When she was done I walked over and said, "You sing great love but you ok?" She looked at me and said, "I just miss Optimus I felt him in pain, when IronHide and Optimus told me they were adopting me as family I had a bond made and I can feel there pain and emotion, yours is the same like there but it's stronger because we're mates but it's not official until we do that." And she blushed but I felt my face beat up and I sat down and picked her up and placed her in my lap and said, "And if your not ready for that then I'll wait because I never had a sparkmate until you appeared in my life," she smiled and lend back against my chest and started to hum until we both felled asleep.