Chapter 40

A/N: While I clicked on my book and added a new chapter, I stopped and looked at the number of reads in each chapter and I noticed something. Three chapters (not include Author Note) has the most reads and they have something in common...

They.all.contain.smut 

YOU ALL HORNY SHITS! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU READ THOSE CHAPTERS TO GET YOURSELF OFF LMAO

Jade's POV

"Morning Jade"

"Morning Lee-Lee. Where is Jes?"

"She is in the bathroom getting ready. I guess Perrie is still sleeping?"

"Of course she is. You are all dressed up where are you going?"

"Me and Jesy are going to meet up with Grace. We will start traveling in a few days so she requested me to reserve all my time for her until we leave. So bossy right?" She chuckled

"Nah she misses hanging out with you" I smiled

"How about you and Pez?"

"Well nothing really but I do have a plan, because I want to make up to her after...you know what happened yesterday"

"Jade it really isn't your fault. You are just scared of losing her because you loves her too much"

"I know. She keeps telling me the same thing. She wrote me a song last night to let me know she is always mine and no one else, and I wanna do something to show her just the same, not in the same way though"

"Aw Perrie is really romantic isn't she? What are you going to do then?" She asked excitedly.

"She is. I-I am going to...bake her some cakes" I said hesitantly, as it was only part of my plan, and I hope she won't ask me the rest of it.

"That's a great idea! We all know how much she loves food!" She clapped her hands and I sighed in relief as she seems to be contented with my answer, if only she knew what my plan actually was...

"Leigh I am ready we can go now. Oh hello Jade"

"Hey Jes"

"We have made breakfast for you and Pez" Jesy pointed at the kitchen

"Aw thanks" I smiled

"We have to go now. I hope she loves what you have planned for her" Leigh winked at me and gave me a hug. Jesy did the same and they said their goodbyes and left the house.

"I hope she loves it too" I mumbled to myself and blushed when I thought of what I am going to do.

I walked into the kitchen and looked around to check if I have enough ingredients to bake some cakes, my lips curved up as it couldn't have gone with my plan perfectly. I picked up a plate of scrambled eggs and some toasts the girls had prepared for us, and walked to the dining room and start eating. When I finished, I put the empty dishes back to the sink and started making cakes.

I was about to stand up after putting the cakes into the oven, when I felt a pairs of porcelain arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled and leaned into her warm body, while she nudged her nose at the crook of my neck. I giggled and turned my head to face the beautiful blonde, but frowned when I saw her pale face.

"What's wrong baby" I turned around and cupped her face

"When I woke up and you was not there...I-I thought...you left me again" My heart dropped to the ground when I heard the fear in her voice, her dull blue eyes spoke just the same.