Chapter 47

A/N: Who is having Reggaetón Lento (Remix) on repeat? I am and I bloody love the song! What a tune:D

Jade's POV

We grinned brightly at the camera and I don't think anything could wipe off that huge smile off our faces. I held the tiny little thing in my hands carefully, not wanting to risk dropping it or anything, while Perrie was doing just the same but she was holding me instead. I couldn't be happier right now.

Guess what? We bloody got Number 1! We finally have a number 1 album with "Glory Days" and we are now shooting for the winning shot. The girls are kind enough to allow me holding the Number 1 trophy and I couldn't help constantly showing it off to the camera proudly when we were shooting for a thank you video earlier. Gosh I still can't bloody believe we did that and I can't thank our fans enough!

"We are done girls. Thank you for today"

The cameraman from Official Chart smiled at us and went back to look at all the photos he had got. Leigh and Jesy were heading to the dressing room, I was about to follow but I couldn't move because a certain blonde still had a firm grip on me.

"Baby why don't you let me go?" I tilted my head to look at her

"Because I don't want to" She replied with the simplest answer

"You have been holding me for like an hour already" I laughed

"Not enough" She mumbled and rest her head on my shoulder

I don't know why but she had been very clingy and protective the past few days. Not that we weren't before but it had definitely rise to a whole new level lately, it's like she had to makes sure some part of our skins were touching every second. I don't mind I love it actually, but I am really curious of why she had such change. I would love for her to wrap me in her arms forever but it's certainly not the best place to do that now, I could sense some inquisitive glances wondering why we were still here when our jobs were done, and the position we were in definitely boost their curiosity. We better left before looking too intimate and luckily I knew just the way to persuade my blonde.

"Pez baby can we leave now?"

"No Jade baba. I am comfortable" She mumbled in her baby voice. She does that every time she wants something. What a big baby

"But how can I kiss you if we don't?" I pouted

She stared at my lips for a couple good seconds, then lifted her head off my shoulder and finally loosened her grip. She rested an arm on my back and eagerly leading me to the dressing room.

"Finally! Where have you been? Busy fucking each other?" Jesy wiggled her eyebrows.

Normally Perrie would be annoyed by those words and immediately shot back, but instead of doing so, she sat down on the couch, pulling me down next to her, not wasting any time to smash her lips on mine. I hummed contently as I could finally feel those lips, locking my arms around her neck and kissed back.

"Sometimes I hate being right" Jesy scolded.

She made some gagging noise like she always does to distract us, but it didn't stop me from savoring the heavenly taste of Perrie's soft lips, I could kiss her all day. But then I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket, I hate to end the kiss but I had to, I don't want to miss any call that might be important. I let our lips met for a few more seconds, then reluctantly pulled away only to be met by the cutest pout on her face.